Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Least popular in highschool cels, how did you learn your status?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
For me it was in final year. One day I heard about a peer on the fringe of a semi-popular group made fun of a brute gangsta type pupil with ties to bad people. The popular group were complaining about his decision, 'Why would he do that?' 'We can't get into trouble because of association with him' kind of talk.

Next day, sure as rain, he starts hanging out with me and my two bullies unexpectedly. 'Hey guys.'

We didn't get on very well. I told him I'm excited to play Tekken 2 when I get home on the PS2. He told me that game is old and I should play something 'better'. He then tells me in private that I shouldn't hang out with my bullies (It was common knowledge that many in school knew they were bullying me, even teachers knew, but nobody really knew how to handle the situation given how we were the least popular) I gave this guy a talking to, I said something along the lines of 'That's not how things work around here.'

As time passed he vanished. Maybe re initiated into higher society.

Last edited:
I dropped out in those years

It's easy. When the popular boys don't consider you as their equal, and when foids just laugh at you in your back, you feel the feel of inceldom and inferiority. You just have to suffer and pass the time like all this isn't happening even if deep down you know that it's over.

The "least popular" during high school were usually the low functioning autistics. :feelsjuice:

Brutal how your parents failed you. :feelswhat:
Not parents but the fucking society, if you read between the lines you can see that no matter how much effort your parents put if the world outside is a disturbing disarray of perversion and madness.

Always alone, picked last in PE, nobody wanted to sit next to me, bully magnet, butt of jokes, no votes in school elections.

The "least popular" during high school were usually the low functioning autistics. :feelsjuice:

Mother removed me from public school in 2006 and left me to study alone for the remaining years until 2013.

(I've never chatted with any of my online classmates or attended school events)

Removed from public schooling 7 years early? :feelswhat:

Yes.

Wrong. In my experience they at least had a handful of students around them out of pity, maybe some virtue signal to help their social standing in the school.

Least popular=Most forgettable

I already knew it. I don't really give a fuck about my highschool years. middle school left a bigger impression on me.

Bullying and how toilets treated me. Also, I don't really understand the story in the OP.

I'm in high school right now. It's brutal. I can't cope.

I'm in high school right now. It's brutal. I can't cope.
fatcels cant survive without getting called out for not going to the gym. i just wanna fucking hold this bearded freshman hostage like isis propaganda

Girls hating me.

Also, not getting invited to the big parties.

Rejected from social circles.