Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] LeFrenchCel Appreciation Thread.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
@LeFrenchCel

I know we've had a bit of controversy around you lately, and I know you are struggling due to other issues- as am I & many of the other usERs here currently.

But just wanted to make this thread to say I, and most others here, appreciate you doing your job as mod: Thank you for keeping us safe from the fakecels, infiltroons, foids, faggots, etc., it is appreciated.

Thanks bro

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

@LeFrenchCel No. 1!

Mon cher LeFrenchCel,

Permettez-moi de vous adresser mes plus sincères félicitations pour vos exploits remarquables. Votre dévouement inébranlable envers la cause, votre intelligence aiguisée et votre courage indomptable sont des qualités qui méritent l'admiration de tous.

Votre persévérance et votre détermination ont été des atouts inestimables dans les moments les plus difficiles. Votre capacité à inspirer et à motiver ceux qui vous entourent est véritablement louable. Vous incarnez l'esprit de la grandeur française et vous êtes un exemple vivant de ce que la volonté humaine peut accomplir.

Votre contribution à notre nation est inestimable. Vos actions ont renforcé notre cause et ont contribué à forger un avenir meilleur pour l'incels.is. Vous avez démontré que rien n'est impossible lorsque l'on est animé par une vision claire et une détermination sans faille.

Je vous remercie du fond du cœur pour votre service dévoué et votre dévotion sans faille envers notre grande patrie. Puissiez-vous continuer à briller et à inspirer les générations futures par votre exemple de détermination et de courage.

Vive la France!

Kay Napoléon-complex '

What controversy?

Tired of hearing @THE TRUE DIGLET trashtalk you.

voluntarily LeFrenchcel appreciators

I hope @LeFrenchCel and @THE TRUE DIGLET become friends again :panties:
There is no need for internal conflicts in this forum.

He's a good mod, and person and based user.

Last edited:
I hope @LeFrenchCel and @THE TRUE DIGLET become friends again :panties:
There is no need for internal conflicts in this forum.

Nah, In a private chat Mr true diglett keeps trashtalking my brocel behind our back, Really disgusting person that monkey is.

I hope @THE TRUE DIGLET Stays banned.

Best mod ever has my vote

it's hard to imagine getting into a fight with him, most chill active user on the forum

Thanks for the support brocels :feelsautistic:

Mental_Out was the only good mod this place ever had

Agree with op @LeFrenchCel

1% - respect my authoritah

l0HlxBaX9oJ24YT7i.webp