Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Left 4 Dead

Good game. The sequel is good too.

back 4 blood sucks

i'll install some mods for l4d2. gore meshes are really god, despite the corpse disappearance timer

You first ISISfag
Hating SAA doesn't make me a fanboy of a terror!st group, figlio di puttana.

One thing is liking 'nasheeds' because of the entonation and the rythm (that's an understandable and fair point), and secondly, stating out the harsh truth as it is (i.e: all imams/sheikhs who act as spokespersons of the 'Ummah' are corrupted by money), while the other is fully-expressing my support towards a certain organization... which is not the case and never has been.

Now, just keep dreaming about Bashar al-Assad being the 'fighter of freedom', the liberator and the king of the Levant just like your bitch Muammar al-Gaddafi... however, the 'Axis of Resistance' you always dream of is just a facade, a dirty facade of a simpler but demoralizing truth for your kind of people (the pro-Russians, for example).

Last edited: