Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Taxer Inc

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
Had this pop up in my recommended. Wish it had a demo but for 4 bucks I might just buy it. Laughed my ass off reading the description, someone finally gets it. Wonder if the developer will be "silenced"

About the game:

Foreword​

What's the biggest corporation in the world? No, not Apple or Amazon. The biggest "corporations" are the states. Your employees are all citizens of the country. You don't have to pay them a salary. In fact, they are the ones who pay you taxes when they work or hire someone to work; when they buy a car or milk at a supermarket. You are the head of a corporation, and you decide what taxes you will be paid.
You can also expand your "corporation" to neighboring countries. Joining Germany, France can make tens of billions.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1300610/Taxer_Inc/

Had this pop up in my recommended. Wish it had a demo but for 4 bucks I might just buy it. Laughed my ass off reading the description, someone finally gets it. Wonder if the developer will be "silenced"

About the game:

Foreword​

What's the biggest corporation in the world? No, not Apple or Amazon. The biggest "corporations" are the states. Your employees are all citizens of the country. You don't have to pay them a salary. In fact, they are the ones who pay you taxes when they work or hire someone to work; when they buy a car or milk at a supermarket. You are the head of a corporation, and you decide what taxes you will be paid.
You can also expand your "corporation" to neighboring countries. Joining Germany, France can make tens of billions.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1300610/Taxer_Inc/

:lul::lul::lul: funny ngl

dude it's too real for normies to get though

OY VEY EXPOSING THE JEWS!!