Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Left to rot by my parents.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Whose parents don't seem to care in the slightest as well?

My mother read me some books as a baby, my dad drove me sometimes to the boarding school I went and that's basically literally it. Sometimes I heard an unironic: "You go, boy! Whatever floats your boat. Am sure you are a great person and you'll do it". Sometimes my dad fantasized about me becoming a great athlete. JFL. They never really talked to me, never intervened anywhere and never read anything about my mental ilnessess as well to this day. I was send to the rapist when I was about 14. Because I became complicated and agressive. You can imagine how that went. The rapist asked stuff and let me tell him stuff. Where was the fucking point?

My sister on the other hand is the little princess. Got Diabetes type I with 5 and was extremely cross-grained yet heartedly loved. My mother drives to this day sometimes 200 km just to bring her lunch WTF, while I rot in the room in my own piss and any request gets dismissed by default.

Idk. Just have to vent. I am sitting here the piece of shit I am, while in the next room they play happy family. I am like some Idk monster. I recently learned some people even don't know I exist. "What you are, Gyros_Pretcel Seniors son? He never told me he has one, but your sister he talks so much of here." AWKWARD

Tell me how much you are hated / ignored by your family.

Last edited:
I didn't even know what my fathers job was until I was 20.
He would just workslave all day then come home and watch TV every day.

you had a family that provided your basic needs, you really cannot blame them

I didn't even know what my fathers job was until I was 20.
He would just workslave all day then come home and watch TV every day.
Haha, same but he only came sundays. Sometimes I speculated he has a second family.
you had a family that provided your basic needs, you really cannot blame them
I would have prefered on several points in my life if they would have just put me on deathrow tbh.

Basic needs = food, bed and some clothes. To bad the bullies opinions differed...

Last edited:
Are you Guts by any chance?

tenor.png