Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Left wing vs right wing war on social media

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
There are a lot of wars between right wing and left wing on social media platforms like YouTube , Facebook mainly etc. This war is never winning war , we would not know which one is real winner . Btw I am a hardcore right-wing . Fuck left wing they always playing victim card . There are a lot of simps in left wing supporting the ideology thinking they will get pussy by doing that. These fuckers left wing always use the word misogyny when they can't win an argument with a high IQ man like Jordon peterson, Ben Shapiro etc. who are speaking facts and logics . Misogyny is the most overused word when a woman , simp , cucks , chads , leftist etc can't win an argument .

thank god i don't understand shit in politics and i don't care about politics.

thank god i don't understand shit in politics and i don't care about politics.
Fuck yes politics is shit like LGBTQ , left wing woke shit fuck all of this . They think they are always right lol .very good at playing victim card too

Take that shit to /pol/

Btw fuck liberal twitch like destiny , moist critikal, etc etc. All of them are dog shit . They have nice female partners that's why they are male feminist simps

Jordon peterson
Ben Shapiro
Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

That enough to know everything

right/left is a distraction from the real enemy.

In the US from what I see both sides are the same ATM. Only Trump on right and RFK Jr on left seem to be talking non-mainstream things and both are being attacked viciously in the MSM and censored on social media etc.

Not my problem :feelzez::feelscomfy:

Btw fuck liberal twitch like destiny , moist critikal, etc etc. All of them are dog shit . They have nice female partners that's why they are male feminist simps
That disgusting twink jew destiny has a fkn stacy gf as well. And he cucks her by sleeping with other men and foids :lul: :lul: ... Absolute clownworld.
He deserves to be stuck here with us

Fuck people with blue hair, fuck people with long hair, fuck people with tattoos, fuck people who play video games and make a living out of it. Fuck the west, heil Hitler.

Fuck people with blue hair, fuck people with long hair, fuck people with tattoos, fuck people who play video games and make a living out of it. Fuck the west, heil Hitler.
Heil Hitler , heil right-wing . I wish this twitch shit is ban forever . Any men who simps , defends women , who are woke leftist and becomes a male feminist should be bullied on social media

That disgusting twink jew destiny has a fkn stacy gf as well. And he cucks her by sleeping with other men and foids :lul: :lul: ... Absolute clownworld.
He deserves to be stuck here with us
He deserves to be punished by führer . He so annoying when his channel pops up at my YouTube recommendations. If only concentration camp were exist today I would torture him in those camps