Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftist/SJW hypocrisy.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
cuusk2dhdcey.png

A group of white nationalists/ neo-nazis/ alt right/ white supremacists has more diversity than the people who run the biggest sjw media!

cuusk2dhdcey.png

A group of white nationalists/ neo-nazis/ alt right/ white supremacists has more diversity than the people who run the biggest sjw media!
JFL OVER FOR WESTERN EUROCUCKS EVEN NAZIS HAVE THEIR OWN COALBURNER HAHAHAHHA :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Is /pol/ ironic? Or are they actually alt right/neo nazi/white supremacists? I'm aware that it used to be satirical in the past.

im not surprised /pol/ has many foids in it. Only foids would be this racist openly

I genuinely dislike liberals. I know them all too well here in SF. These are the same people that supposedly have empathy and compassion for the homeless yet increase their suffering by enabling them to be homeless via free drugs, free money, and free food.

They also shamelessly push the blacks and browns into ghettos via zoning which widens the wealth gap between whites and blacks/browns. While at the same time, they espouse BLM.

In all of these white liberal shitholes, Asian men (and men of color in general), are all walking alone or in groups meanwhile you see WMAF couples everywhere, and the occasional white male ethnic female couples.

You move into the more moderate/conservative white suburbs or interior counties and you notice far more interracial couples of all sorts (not just WMAF couples), and a lot less of the hypocrisy and suffering of what I just mentioned.

There are some others I just can't think of at the moment.

Is /pol/ ironic? Or are they actually alt right/neo nazi/white supremacists? I'm aware that it used to be satirical in the past.
4chan has lost it's touch with the alt-right. The people on there will claim to support the ideas of the alt-right, but they will still make heavy concessions to groups they claim to oppose (i.e blacks, jews, gays, etc. We can see this in the image shown in the post.) If I had to describe /pol/, I'd describe it as a liberal wearing a mask with a swastika on it.
For some reason, they believe that "inclusive = owning the libs" even though it's the exact opposite of that.

4chan has lost it's touch with the alt-right. The people on there will claim to support the ideas of the alt-right, but they will still make heavy concessions to groups they claim to oppose (i.e blacks, jews, gays, etc. We can see this in the image shown in the post.) If I had to describe /pol/, I'd describe it as a liberal wearing a mask with a swastika on it.
For some reason, they believe that "inclusive = owning the libs" even though it's the exact opposite of that.
How did 4chan become Alt-right?

How did 4chan become Alt-right?
I would say it became alt-right from the anonymity of it. You can say whatever you want without anyone knowing it was you. Perfect invitation for political extremists of the right and left alike.

I would say it became alt-right from the anonymity of it. You can say whatever you want without anyone knowing it was you. Perfect invitation for political extremists of the right and left alike.
Do Alt-Lefts exist on 4chan?

Do Alt-Lefts exist on 4chan?
Probably, I barely go on there anymore after /r9k/ and /b/ became troonzones. (I don't know if alt-lefts even exist tbh lol.)

I genuinely dislike liberals. I know them all too well here in SF. These are the same people that supposedly have empathy and compassion for the homeless yet increase their suffering by enabling them to be homeless via free drugs, free money, and free food.

They also shamelessly push the blacks and browns into ghettos via zoning which widens the wealth gap between whites and blacks/browns. While at the same time, they espouse BLM.

In all of these white liberal shitholes, Asian men (and men of color in general), are all walking alone or in groups meanwhile you see WMAF couples everywhere, and the occasional white male ethnic female couples.

You move into the more moderate/conservative white suburbs or interior counties and you notice far more interracial couples of all sorts (not just WMAF couples), and a lot less of the hypocrisy and suffering of what I just mentioned.

They are hypocrites, they support things like affordable housing but not near where they live

Yeah you're right, Malcolm X said something about this in regards to white liberals and blacks, after the Jim Crow laws were abolished, and blacks started voting for liberal policies. Homelessness, crime rates, and fatherless rose rapidly among the black community.

Right wing whites like ethnics as long as they keep to themselves. It's those liberals who view ethnics as disabled people in need of "extra support.".

I dont think that this photo comes from pol meetup

It's true. Most liberals are the pearl clutching kind who would probably be scared to see a black person irl