Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have message for ethnics here

Why warning for race bait when he’s right?

My 5’6 green eyed blonde friend is having women ask him on dates and initiate text conversations meanwhile I (black male) had to ask some girl the other day if she was autistic or not because of the way she acts around me and others jfl. It’s over

Yakub was black, but he created the other races due to his experiments.
No he didnt jfl.
Why warning for race bait when he’s right?

My 5’6 green eyed blonde friend is having women ask him on dates and initiate text conversations meanwhile I (black male) had to ask some girl the other day if she was autistic or not because of the way she acts around me and others jfl. It’s over
What is he /10?

Ok GrAYfag
have you been in the gulf or do you wanna drink that copium dumbass (jfl, bitches here only allow for rich fucks to marry em in saudi cities depending on which neighborhood, and i bet you didnt know about that) white people got the highest smv by far including niggers to some extent(depending on where we are talking about, AND NOT AFRICA)

Last edited:
I swear, every thread from him & @gymletethnicel is just repeating the same redundant & frankly anti-black pilled take that "every ethnic is an incel & every White is a slayer"

As someone who lives in one of the most diverse States in Shitmerica, take my word, if you unironcally touch grass you will find this is not the case.
@tehgymcel420 isn't even a subhuman. He has green eyes. I'm pretty sure he makes these thread as a joke

You genuinely believe Yakub created human races?
well, jews are not white but most of the survivors were white because they slept and intermingle a LOT in europe, and the torah speak of israel getting scattered into the four corners of earth or rather north south east and west hence why muhammad met some jews who took hold of yathrib (medinah today which is the city im a native at, you know "native" jfl jews own it not us ishmaelites but anyway its a shithole jfl:feelskek:who would've thought, everytime my sandfucks take over some place they turn it into a garbage can).

@faded bring the bois back so we can enslave my gulf peeps and celebrate Purim and Tu B'shevat together ya know

Last edited:
Are you gonna show proof of this, or are you just fucking around?

@tehgymcel420 isn't even a subhuman. He has green eyes. I'm pretty sure he makes these thread as a joke
He has subhuman curly sandnigger hair and a sand nigger nose, which he claims makes him perma-subhuman ethnic

Like a 5 to a 6 but he is NT maxxed and has green eyes.
Well there you go: He is MTN-HTN which is technically above average, and is also NT which as I have stated matters a lot & in some cases, can "make or break" someones chances in being Incel or normie.

In fact, I plan on making some NTpill threads.

Also, about the Green eyes, I do agree they can help, but at the end of the day shape>>>coloring, since you have to have a good eye-area for the "halo" to help.

He has subhuman curly sandnigger hair and a sand nigger nose, which he claims makes him perma-subhuman ethnic
White women love curly hair, saome with Arab women, idk what he's saying. I've gotten many compliments over my hair texture,

And his nose is definitley not that big if he's Egyptian, their noses are never that big.

Ok yeah, now I know you're fucking around.

My autism makes it hard to determine if people are joking at times or not.
I forgot which user told me that, but yeah
Did they say he actually showed his eyes?

What color would you say mine were btw? I consider them sort of a "Hazel-Amber" shade ig.
Nah, he makes low effort, trollish threads all the time
As per my previous communication, they are mostly racebait also which ofc will attract tons of attention.
And it’s working.
>Believes Whites have the highest SMV & thus will procreate the most
>Believes Blacks are demographically replacing Whites.

Well there you go: He is MTN-HTN which is technically above average, and is also NT which as I have stated matters a lot & in some cases, can "make or break" someones chances in being Incel or normie.

In fact, I plan on making some NTpill threads.

Also, about the Green eyes, I do agree they can help, but at the end of the day shape>>>coloring, since you have to have a good eye-area for the "halo" to help.
He does have a good eye area because if it was bad, I would’ve noticed. He is a solid 6. Also he mostly dated ethnic (one Filipina, others idk. ) women in the past. He’s dating a white female atm.

White women love curly hair, saome with Arab women, idk what he's saying. I've gotten many compliments over my hair texture,

And his nose is definitley not that big if he's Egyptian, their noses are never that big.
Lifefuel for ramen noodle hair maxxers. I thought it was just white teen boys being cringe on tiktok

What color would you say mine were btw? I consider them sort of a "Hazel-Amber" shade ig.
I mean, you look at your eyes more than I do, so you'd know best, right? But the looked hazel/green to me.

He does have a good eye area because if it was bad, I would’ve noticed.
Is it a positive cantal-tilt?
He is a solid 6.
Well there you go, he mogs most men in general regardless of race, so ofc he will have good options.
Also he mostly dated ethnic (one Filipina, others idk. )
Yeah probably noodlewhores Ig.
He’s dating a white female atm.
Kinda surprises me, since mayowhores have very high standards for height, even if he is above average in looks.

This guy mogs you, deformed white still has infinitely more smv than all the ethnics of the world.
CDN media
Then why is he a virgin whilt tyrones fuck all day?

egyptians are not arab but arabized sandniggers, know your terminology dumbass

Lifefuel for ramen noodle hair maxxers. I thought it was just white teen boys being cringe on tiktok
he is a professional liar and i have to correct him, arab women (gulf, he is a turkfag loser who doesnt know the difference and thinks assyrians are the same when they existed even before abraham's time :feelskek: ) love money and usually white chads a LOT cuz they have an obsession with their cocks and the high status exactly like latinas in that regard (can be nigger too believe it or not but if he moneymaxx, exactly like russian bimbos as well, as they do this in our neighborhoods, though they had no say back when we had inner tribal conflicts in saudi back in 1980s and 90s they were forced to marry ones from the same tribe or fellow friendly one)

Last edited:
No, I think curly hair is actually a masculine trait, since it's more common in men than it is in women from what I heard. So women like it.

Too bad I'm balding, so one of the few good traits I have is going away JFL

Yes gentile support progressive causes free palistine
just wait until the end of the year, they finna seethe and cope when hamas get oblitirated and the war expand into iranian territory, these free muh palestine never studied politics in their life, even i know more then them.:feelsLSD:

many of the middle eastern goverments who followed muslim brotherhood ideology dig their own grave long time ago, and palestine is no different, these fucktards finna cry louder when gaza get a nuke on its face or hamas cease to exist by june or until likely september or so

but overall the biggest problem is that they cannot get it through their empty skull, britain is the rightful owner of the land (not turkey they lost it and not palestine it doesnt even exist and a madeup name) and they choose to give it to israel its over.

Last edited:
No, I think curly hair is actually a masculine trait, since it's more common in men than it is in women from what I heard. So women like it.

Too bad I'm balding, so one of the few good traits I have is going away JFL
Nah, it’s just a marker of race more than anything. I have sand nigger ramen hair cause I’m a kike. There’s not much else there to it. Normal whites have wavy hair, blacks have coily hair, etc.

Nah, it’s just a marker of race more than anything. I have sand nigger ramen hair cause I’m a kike. There’s not much else there to it. Normal whites have wavy hair, blacks have coily hair, etc.
I'm glad I have wavy hair, and that it turned out a light-brown, almost blonde at times.

lol, curly hair isnt even a common sand trait and pure arab (gulf) dont have it, nearly nobody at all.

lol, curly hair isnt even a common sand trait and pure arab (gulf) dont have it, nearly nobody at all.
Every sand nigger I know who doesn’t have curly hair is either Iranian (Indo-European) or Turkish.

Every sand nigger I know who doesn’t have curly hair is either Iranian (Indo-European) or Turkish.
gulf fucks dont (we look like curries aka pakis and indians and remember that the rest got arabized bud)

Last edited:
then you are seeing some north africans, cuz the gulf have no such thing, hell not even egyptians

Didn’t know that. What countries are considered gulf regions?

Egyptians mostly all have curly hair.

Went its own way. Brutal.
oman qatar kuwait and UAE bahrain saudi (im a native saudi jfl, some idiot who knows himself thinks im a curry cuz i secretly left islam support israel and call him out on his inferiority complex cuz turkhoes are lusting for whitemen to no end, so he hate white people and call assyrians arabs which they came before us and even before abraham)

Last edited:
does he really look like that and not photoshoped?

Deserved 20% tbh

I read somewhere curlier hair means more T, but i forgot where.
Nah, plenty of Arabs have straight hair, except Yemenis/Omanis. I actually think the enviroment of America VS MENA actually changes the hair texture

I read somewhere curlier hair means more T, but i forgot where.

Nah, plenty of Arabs have straight hair, except Yemenis/Omanis. I actually think the enviroment of America VS MENA actually changes the hair texture

View attachment 1130158
omanis dont, at least not the vast majority so thats not true, but there are some yemenis who do have curly hair (notice how i didnt mention em cuz the gulf is only 6 countries) since yemen have a different culture (mixed) which is night and day compared to saudi (and in regards to the gulf specifically though outsiders like turk arabized folks who cant speak the language nor natives wouldnt know jackshit about that) and they have nigger roots (their young gen bros can still mog our saudi ones i kid you not including me jfl) they are not pure arabs either but the closest in fact way more then iraqis or kurds (these two were not arabs nor will they be and assyrians and iraqis aka babylonia in that mesopotamian region surpass our whole fucking existence)

funfact for anybody reading: sunni islam and some catholic elements came from babylonian myths by origin (deep dive study but yeah).

at the end of the day allah deepthroat gay chads daily in janat al firdaus, these cucked retards need some help, and all of these shit religions need the old testament way where women are forced to suck our disgusting cocks in silence without any say so in the matter.

Last edited:
@faded aye bro if i give you our shit bangladesh looking neighborhoods in medinah, well you use shitskin fucks like us to bring a communist revolution on al saud :feelskek: (make medinah yathrib for kikes again 2025 jfl)