Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Leftist SoyBoy kicks ProLife femiod

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
I just thought this video is funny and wanted to share.

I love soyboys if they are not cucks tbh.
Legend.

Lesser of two evils tbh.

Femiods are the worst.

Im conflicted, he kicked that bitch which was great, but he's also pro abortion. So he's just enabling whores getting chad dick without any repercussion

This is like a black person watching Nazi beat the shit out of a KKK member.

I will. Thanks.
You were actually curious? My bad. Well, take this video for example. The woman he argues against is pro-life, meaning she is against abortion. Being against abortion indirectly says you're against whoring around. The soyboy in the video is not pro-life, meaning he is pro-abortion. Being pro-abortion directly means you're for whoring around, in other words, you are a proponent of degeneracy. Premarital sex is degeneracy, and cuckoldry for instance is part of degeneracy.

You were actually curious? My bad. Well, take this video for example. The woman he argues against is pro-life, meaning she is against abortion. Being against abortion indirectly says you're against whoring around. The soyboy in the video is not pro-life, meaning he is pro-abortion. Being pro-abortion directly means you're for whoring around, in other words, you are a proponent of degeneracy. Premarital sex is degeneracy, and cuckoldry for instance is part of degeneracy.
Thank you for the explanation. I'm usually serious when i ask something btw.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm usually serious when i ask something btw.
You're welcome, and I will keep that in mind. Most people do it out of passive aggressiveness so I assumed you did it also.

Always funny to see guy like him.
Against a man, the little man would be on his knees and beg mercy.

Im conflicted, he kicked that bitch which was great, but he's also pro abortion. So he's just enabling whores getting chad dick without any repercussion
^This.

Based soycuck.

You are very right bro, but the woman in this video is also most likely a whore, I don't think anyone should sympathize with her. Look at these pro-life sluts like Lauren Southern, who profess to be pro-life but fuck Chads and whore around anyway. The other poster is spot on, for incels this is like watching a Nazi beat down a KKK member.

tbh,in this case I hate both of them