Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LEGALIZE ABORTION BASEBALL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 02 17 10 12 54 abortion baseball   Google Search   Brave

I'm all for Roe v. Wade getting overturned, more to see foids and the liberal hivemind seethe than caring about human life. But in all seriousness, I think legalizing Abortion Baseball would be a nice consolation prize, they still get to abort-- only its now a SPORT :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Abortion should be legalized, but only if the whore mother gets killed along with her bastard spawn-to-be.

Hopefuly a civil war starts and mutts start fighting.I saw on reddit some soys saying how they will win the civil war

Season #..... of foids seething. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BASED:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I’m volunteering to abort the toilets bastard children THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: i just want to take a golf club and SMASH that pregnant foid slut belly tiger woods style ABORT THAT BASTARD BABY PIECE OF SHIT AND MAKE THAT WHORE NEVER FUCK AGAIN:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)

She cried out helplessly again:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I ripped her limb from fucking limb:society::society::society::society:
Just one less slut to walk this fucking earth:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
I will spit right in your fucking face:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
How does it taste after the lips are sealed below your waist:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
You will never fuck again:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: (in a video game)
This was beautiful.:feelshaha:

Abortion should be legalized, but only if the whore mother gets killed along with her bastard spawn-to-be.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: you are a fucking genius sir.
Alright roasties, abortion is legal but with one caveat, it's done by firing squad :feelskek: