Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Men in Poland support abortion more then foids

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★

Made by United Surveys as this newspaper outlet reports: https://www.gazetaprawna.pl/wiadomo...y-mozna-przerywac-ciaze-najnowszy-sondaz.html

The femminist narration that men want to make women incubators is a myth, as more men than women support abortion if the woman simply doesn't want a child. Another thing foids make us pay for and blame incels for it so that non incelic men may hate us rather then in manly solidarity help us in this hypergamous society...

Men are the beige color while women are the bloody red color.

How is it like in your countries brocels? What are some of the reasons men support this decision other then femminist influence as well as beta white knights wanting to be more feminist than foids themselves?

While at it here are the questions and their translations from 1 to 10

1. The pregnancy endangers the mother's life
  2. The pregnancy endangers the mother's health
  3. On the basis of pre-natal diagnostics it is known the child will be born with serious defects
  4. The pregnancy is the result of incest
  5. On the basis of pre-natal diagnostics it is known the child will be born with defects with the exclusion of down syndrome (why would they not make this question number 4?)
  6. The child's life is in danger (means it will die either way after birth so its pintless to go through the birthing process)
  7. The mother is underage
  8. The mother is in a bad financial situation
  9. The mother is in a hard personal situation
  10. The mother doesn't want a child
Also all you christiancels and muslimcels and religiousjewscels out there, if the foid is about to die or her health is in danger, the fetus has defects, serious and not, abortion should be legal (I would make it even state mandated). Its a no-brainer to let a foid die considering there is more men then foids either way in our age group.

People with defects are incels by definition, and we don't need more brocels who are tortured every second of their life, unlike us who can dwell inside our homes and on the internet to have a moment to take a fresh breath.

Its anti-human to spread this pain by establishing a system that encourages pain.

Antinatalism in full swing

Isn't that the case in most countries in general? I have no stats on this ATM, but I've seen Western conservatives talk a lot about how most pro-life people are supposedly women.

lol polish kurwa fucks will get cucked by deathnics while nigger/sandnigger and curries mass breed their foids

proof that so called trad white countries are giga cucked

Isn't that the case in most countries in general? I have no stats on this ATM, but I've seen Western conservatives talk a lot about how most pro-life people are supposedly women.
As Janusz Korwin-Mikke said: When a foid is pregnant, hormones make her behave differently and she grows attached to the child.

It is also the case I thnk that some level of liberalism in the matter of abortion does precisly because of that fact increase pregnancy rates by some small ammount.

all polish fetuses should be aborted

Wtf is wrong with Poland?

Chads and normies are degenrates who hate responsiblity, While people like me are unable to find a w0men because of hoeflation and inflation. F*ck the j00s.

Slavlands are cucked as hell

The median age of women tends to be older since they live longer, especially in Eastern Europe. Older people currently have more traditional values. I don’t know Polish, so I can’t tell if that’s broken down by age.

Also, women usually conform to societal norms more often than men.

Women don’t want other women to get abortions, but they will get it if they are pregnant.

Chads and normies are degenrates who hate responsiblity, While people like me are unable to find a w0men because of hoeflation and inflation. F*ck the j00s.
Yeah fuck you worthless gentile go get a fucking gig work job make low wage stfu pay taxes while you stay incel

Us Polaks are the niggers of Europe, and the men realize how low value we are. Not surprising.

Gdzie jest mój skrócony odpis aktu zgonu?

View attachment 1091620

Made by United Surveys as this newspaper outlet reports: https://www.gazetaprawna.pl/wiadomo...y-mozna-przerywac-ciaze-najnowszy-sondaz.html

The femminist narration that men want to make women incubators is a myth, as more men than women support abortion if the woman simply doesn't want a child. Another thing foids make us pay for and blame incels for it so that non incelic men may hate us rather then in manly solidarity help us in this hypergamous society...

Men are the beige color while women are the bloody red color.

How is it like in your countries brocels? What are some of the reasons men support this decision other then femminist influence as well as beta white knights wanting to be more feminist than foids themselves?

While at it here are the questions and their translations from 1 to 10

1. The pregnancy endangers the mother's life
  2. The pregnancy endangers the mother's health
  3. On the basis of pre-natal diagnostics it is known the child will be born with serious defects
  4. The pregnancy is the result of incest
  5. On the basis of pre-natal diagnostics it is known the child will be born with defects with the exclusion of down syndrome (why would they not make this question number 4?)
  6. The child's life is in danger (means it will die either way after birth so its pintless to go through the birthing process)
  7. The mother is underage
  8. The mother is in a bad financial situation
  9. The mother is in a hard personal situation
  10. The mother doesn't want a child
Also all you christiancels and muslimcels and religiousjewscels out there, if the foid is about to die or her health is in danger, the fetus has defects, serious and not, abortion should be legal (I would make it even state mandated). Its a no-brainer to let a foid die considering there is more men then foids either way in our age group.

People with defects are incels by definition, and we don't need more brocels who are tortured every second of their life, unlike us who can dwell inside our homes and on the internet to have a moment to take a fresh breath.

Its anti-human to spread this pain by establishing a system that encourages pain.
This is quite surprising to me, and I expected better from Poland tbh: I know that “muh trad east european women” is a gigacope, yet EE has kept itself free from LGBTQ+, mass-immigration, and the various other cancers plaguing the West.

The main reason as to why I oppose abortion, is due to the fact that it just empowers foids more: By having it legal, we are literally encouraging for them to be promiscuous & sending the message that they are “ :soy:: Muh independent queens” or other shit such as that.

But yes, i see your point.
I’ll have to take a look, but I saw this post on some mainstream Cuckservative page on normiegram about how half of the “pro-life” movement constitutes of foids.
Also, women usually conform to societal norms more often than men.
This is true: Hence, if abortion becomes normalized, then they will all be demanding for free access to it 24/7 at taxpayers expense.
Us Polaks are the niggers of Europe, and the men realize how low value we are. Not surprising.
Slavs are superior to krautcucks and shitskins, self hating faggotView attachment 1108303
Tbh, at least you guys have some sense of identity left & hate faggots: In the West, we’re taught to hate how we are & have pride parades in every city

What are the reasons for this?

This is quite surprising to me, and I expected better from Poland tbh: I know that “muh trad east european women” is a gigacope, yet EE has kept itself free from LGBTQ+, mass-immigration, and the various other cancers plaguing the West.

The main reason as to why I oppose abortion, is due to the fact that it just empowers foids more: By having it legal, we are literally encouraging for them to be promiscuous & sending the message that they are “ :soy:: Muh independent queens” or other shit such as that.

But yes, i see your point.

I’ll have to take a look, but I saw this post on some mainstream Cuckservative page on normiegram about how half of the “pro-life” movement constitutes of foids.

This is true: Hence, if abortion becomes normalized, then they will all be demanding for free access to it 24/7 at taxpayers expense.

Tbh, at least you guys have some sense of identity left & hate faggots: In the West, we’re taught to hate how we are & have pride parades in every city
Let's be honest 90 percent of foids shouldn't be mothers or pass on their genes

Let's be honest 90 percent of foids shouldn't be mothers or pass on their genes
Tbh yeah- hence why I state I support eugenics for both men & women.

Polish foids shouldn't breed their pig noses and flat hair are horrible features.