Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Legendary SEAmaxxer @ItsovER gets married

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Lol thanks for the laugh.

Eat The Rice Pay The Price.

Andrew y u no giv mei baby?????? I WAN BABEI!!!!!!

LMAO

She is going mad for white cum! She is not gonna wait any longer for white seed she needs it now! The state of noodlewhores

That is the ideal time to fuck the brains out of that whore though. When she is crazy like this. Then if need be you can just go grab some milk later.

LMAO

She is going mad for white cum! She is not gonna wait any longer for white seed she needs it now! The state of noodlewhores

That is the ideal time to fuck the brains out of that whore though. When she is crazy like this. Then if need be you can just go grab some milk later.
I was Andrew, I wouldn't stick my dick in that crazy mess.

Congrats :feelshaha: and be ready to welcome his son here in 18 years

Islam said this creature is too unstable and irrational to have any say in legal matters, specially divorce.

White men gave this creature equal rights to men, and then gave it more.

Just think about it, this creature has the ability to file for divorce and take everything you have on a whim.

That is the ideal time to fuck the brains out of that whore though. When she is crazy like this.
this. he could have throat fucked her and slammed her asshole etc and she would have loved every second of it

U LADYBOI PSYCHO