Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lesbian co-worker asked me if I have a "Lady-friend"

VST

VST

Banned
-
I replied "What do you mean by lady-friend?"
She made a "fucking gesture by hitting the palms of her hands against each other"
Idk, kinda made me feel warm inside that some women think that I am normie enough to have a gf, and it kind of kills me how much I'm wasting it.

Wish I wasn't this high-inhib, fugg.

I experience this too, it's very awkward

Better say yes before she reports you to HR for being a creepy virgin

Better say yes before she reports you to HR for being a creepy virgin
this

ffuk0vbw4vv01.png

Well thank god she is a FORMER CEO, AKA she was utterly incompetent at her job and got sacked.

Don't these retards realize that silicon valley is like entirely made up of incels

you told her no right.

lol your story made me laugh out loud OP
it made me remember when i was late to work one time from having an all nigher jack-a-thon. I didn't properly shower in the morning and came into work smelling a bit funky. One of my female coworkers passed by me and whispered, "Someone got some last night hehe" and then rushed to her desk. The next day she kept asking me if I was seeing someone and who I was dating. I kept saying no one and I'm not dating anybody. She legit thought I was trying to play it cool and had a secret gf or some shit. God dam I hated all her questions but they did secretly make me feel pretty cool for about a week.

it made me remember when i was late to work one time from having an all nigher jack-a-thon. I didn't properly shower in the morning and came into work smelling a bit funky. One of my female coworkers passed by me and whispered, "Someone got some last night hehe" and then rushed to her desk. The next day she kept asking me if I was seeing someone and who I was dating. I kept saying no one and I'm not dating anybody. She legit thought I was trying to play it cool and had a secret gf or some shit. God dam I hated all her questions but they did secretly make me feel pretty cool for about a week.
this happened to me once after a friend convinced me to get a drink after work once and we ended up staying out till 3 even though i had to work on the saturday, went in looking and smelling a little rough and everybody thinks i got laid JFL i tried to play it cool but i secretly wanted to die because i will never actually be in that situation

if people ask you this, you are a fakecel

that's fuckin weird yo. Normies are this open about their sex lives? :kys:

I ran into an old coworker last week and she asked me if I was married yet

i think a lot of normals legitimately believe that shit about there being "somebody for everyone" and "you just need to find the right girl, you have a great personality!", so even though they know you're ugly they still think it's possible that you'll wife some roastie looking for betabux

she probably is desperately seeking for a new partner.

but she'll find one soon, since a lot of women nowadays are lesbian/bi.