Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbians women are not attracted to girls

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
They just hate and are repulsed by men

All men for lesbians the hatred of men is so strong even blonde chad fix it

Lesbians don't feel aroused by women's bodies like we do
They are just more empathetic to other women and find solace in spending time with other girl
So in a way they are pan emotional sexuals which a strong bias against men

And when they do have sex( it's not even as frequently as even normie straight couples ) it's not sparked by inate Arousal to a women's bodies no it's just sensation and mutual masturbating with a ok enough partner
That's all

Screenshot 2024 03 08 14 02 31 612 imvectorapp edit
Screenshot 2024 03 08 14 02 31 612 imvectorapp edit

Last edited:
I aint reading that mang

brutal blackpill: I remember a time at my first job there was a girl who claimed to be lesbian and liked solely women one day ended up crushing for a 6’3 blonde skinny guy that walked in as a customer. saying how cute he was

brutal blackpill: I remember a time at my first job there was a girl who claimed to be lesbian and liked solely women one day ended up crushing for a 6’3 blonde skinny guy that walked in as a customer. saying how cute he was
Well yeah maybe he was androgynous

Liked women = sub8 men don't talk to me

I don't think lesbian foids are attracted to their own gender. fuck this shit

in short, larping as lesbian until Chad appears.

Well yeah maybe he was androgynous

Liked women = sub8 men don't talk to me
he essentially was, had the latest fashion trends on and looked like one of those tiktok guys with the wavy hair.

chads tend to know they are chads and take full advantage of it by playing a certain angle

Only straight & bisexual femoids exist. "Lesbians" Are just ugly & fat femoids who got rejected by Tyrone & Chad.

Lesbians are pseudo trannies, there literally is a male role in their relationships.