Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let admit it, no one here is a real incel

A

AtlasTH

Banned
-
You can find fat woman, ugly woman, deformed woman even if you are white you can't be incel, you can go to third world country

You can also be with white, just find one that have one eye, one legs or have some brain mental accident

Being real incel is rare, literally impossible if you are white.

You refused to very ugly woman
You refused to date fat woman
You refused to date mental illness woman
You refused to go to third world country to get a woman
You refused to date deformed woman who only have one eye or one legs

If you refused to do one of those thing above, you are not Incel. You just have standdard and rejected woman.

Last edited:
What if I'm indian then

I already live in the third world.

Even if I were to look for a 50 yo deformed landwhale midget mother of 10, assuming I got with her, would she be genuinely attracted to me or just using me as betabuxx?

Does being ugly alter your perception of reality? No.

I'm ugly and bald, no woman in the world would ever find me attractive unless she was mentally ill (BPD and the like). And BPDs would just ghost and cuck me shortly after anyway, assuming I got one.

So that's just like saying that you're a volcel for not getting a top tier career and then betabuxxing a roastie.

I'm white and still here

What if your a short ugly jew :reeeeee:

A controversial statement.

>Sep 23, 2021
>23

Every time, without fail, a greycel has to act condescending and controversial.

>Sep 23, 2021
>23

Every time, without fail, a greycel has to act condescending and controversial.

Tell me you have done everything I listed above, that even ugly woman very fat woman or literally every asian woman reject you.
I already live in the third world.

Then there is alot of woman who are below your lookstanddard

dwight-the-office.gif

Even if I were to look for a 50 yo deformed landwhale midget mother of 10, assuming I got with her, would she be genuinely attracted to me or just using me as betabuxx?

Does being ugly alter your perception of reality? No.

I'm ugly and bald, no woman in the world would ever find me attractive unless she was mentally ill (BPD and the like). And BPDs would just ghost and cuck me shortly after anyway, assuming I got one.

So that's just like saying that you're a volcel for not getting a top tier career and then betabuxxing a roastie.

She could be attracted to your personality, your money, your status, or just because she doesn't have another choice. It doesn't matter. There is no rules in relationships that she must be attracted to your looks. Once you are in relationships you are not Incel anymore.

Read the incel meaning again

Tell me you have done everything I listed above, that even ugly woman very fat woman or literally every asian woman reject you.
I was born in fucking third-world country, Bangladesh, and I just want my looksmatch: why must I have to betabuxx genetic and schizo dumpsters and be expected to have a family with them to ever get laid?:feelstastyman:

Are we simply expected to have zero standards while foids can expect and often demand the world from men?

You can find fat woman, ugly woman, deformed woman even if you are white you can't be incel, you can go to third world country

You can also be with white, just find one that have one eye, one legs or have some brain mental accident

If you refused to do one of those thing above, you are not Incel. You just have standdard and rejected woman.
The only legitimate example you have is "You refused to go to third world country to get a woman"

The rest is just fallacious, incel does not mean = "I'm willing to fuck extremely ugly women that don't even remotely arouse me"

A man should at least be able to get his looksmatch, that's common sense

Why don't you add "you refuse to fuck a man" to your list, because fucking a deformed woman is going to be just as disgusting as fucking a man

Here's what I mean (fucking this female would be equally as disgusting as fucking a man, I would be limp in either situation):
f6dd591d-040c-449d-be3c-250cc6c469bd_750x422.jpg

You: "If you wouldn't fuck this woman bro, then you aren't really incel :soy:"

Sorry, you are wrong, your entire argument is fallacious and disingenuous

Nobody has to be willing to fuck a grotesque female tentacle monster out of a hentai in order to claim the label of incel, that's not how that works

Last edited:
I was born in fucking third-world country, Bangladesh, and I just want my looksmatch: why must I have to betabuxx genetic and schizo dumpsters and be expected to have a family with them to ever get laid?:feelstastyman:

Are we simply expected to have zero standards while foids can expect and often demand the world from men?

Doesn't matter read the incel meaning again.

You refused to date your below lookstanddard there before you are not an incel. You REFUSED.

That guy is a retard, don't take him seriously, his entire line of argumentation is fallacious. He's basically making a false dichotomy:
1. You are incel
2. You have standards

He's basically trying to argue that to be an incel you can't have any standards at all and any and everything should be arousing to you

She could be attracted to your personality
I'm not a psychopathic thug killer nor anything of the kind for that to happen either.

your money, your status
That's just betabuxx.

It doesn't matter. There is no rules in relationships that she must be attracted to your looks. Once you are in relationships you are not Incel anymore.

Read the incel meaning again
Of course it matters. The foid genuinely liking you is the only difference that justifies a relationship instead of just sex. If the matter is just having sex, I can just get a prostitute. Which btw would be much better than betabuxxing some old roastie who wouldn't like me for me but rather for what I have.

In earlier times, you could date your looksmatch easily but now a days our looksmatch only wants chad due to female worshiping and hypergamy in soyciety. I have been blocked by my looksmatch on social media because they think i am "creepy"

Last edited:
Here's what I mean (fucking this female would be equally as disgusting as fucking a man, I would be limp in either situation):
Ayyyyy yo dont' do @Idotms 's sister dirty like dat

I'm not a psychopathic thug killer nor anything of the kind for that to happen either.

That's just betabuxx.

Of course it matters. The foid genuinely liking you is the only difference that justifies a relationship instead of just sex. If the matter is just having sex, I can just get a prostitute. Which btw would be much better than betabuxxing some old roastie who wouldn't like me for me but rather for what I have.

Once you are in relationships it doesn't matter why, you are not an incel anymore.

Doesn't matter read the incel meaning again.

You refused to date your below lookstanddard there before you are not an incel. You REFUSED.
Let me be the one asking the questions: have you personally done all that you claim against us to get laid or are you just another hypocrite chastising others here about their incel status?:feelshmm:

Do you realize even ugly landwhale women get sex with average men?
1000 lb Sisters Tammy Slaton Jerry Sykes 7921

That guy is a retard, don't take him seriously, his entire line of argumentation is fallacious. He's basically making a false dichotomy:
1. You are incel
2. You have standards

He's basically trying to argue that to be an incel you can't have any standards at all and any and everything should be arousing to you

What are you trying to say? I can't understand subhuman statement
Let me be the one asking the questions: have you personally done all that you claim against us to get laid or are you just another hypocrite chastising others here about their incel status?:feelshmm:

Do you realize even ugly landwhale women get sex with average men?
View attachment 501220

I know, that's why deformed woman and asian woman are waiting for you

The moment someone says "she could be attracted to your personality" just write them off as blue pilled or a troll immediately lol

What are you trying to say? I can't understand subhuman statement
Learn english

Once you are in relationships it doesn't matter why, you are not an incel anymore.
Leave this site and go careermaxx to betabuxx a rostie then. Good luck, you'll need it.

The moment someone says "she could be attracted to your personality" just write them off as blue pilled or a troll immediately lol
That's the first thing that came to my mind indeed, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as just a dark triad believer instead of bluepiller.

The only legitimate example you have is "You refused to go to third world country to get a woman"

The rest is just fallacious, incel does not mean = "I'm willing to fuck extremely ugly women that don't even remotely arouse me"

A man should at least be able to get his looksmatch, that's common sense

Why don't you add "you refuse to fuck a man" to your list, because fucking a deformed woman is going to be just as disgusting as fucking a man

f6dd591d-040c-449d-be3c-250cc6c469bd_750x422.jpg

You: "If you wouldn't fuck this woman bro, then you aren't really incel :soy:"

Sorry, you are wrong, your entire argument is fallacious and disingenuous

Nobody has to be willing to fuck a grotesque female tentacle monster out of a hentai in order to claim the label of incel, that's not how that works

Cope. Deformed woman can be the last choice. We all known we can find very ugly fat white woman but we just have high standdard, if not Asia is still an option.

Learn english

Don't cry, I'm trying to say it doesn't matter if she is attracted to your looks or not, don't be retarded. There is no rules in relationships that she must be attracted to your looks. Relationship is relationship. End of story.

Cope. Deformed woman can be the last choice. We all known we can find very ugly fat white woman but we just have high standdard, if not Asia is still an option.
I'm not even a part of this equation, I'm not one of these ego obsessed ascension retards who can't live without a woman's validation. I just plan on moving to a third world country and paying for sex, and bang 7's and 10's for the rest of my life, I don't care about dating, or marriage or having children

So both positions:
1. Normal Position - Chasing after your looksmatch for decades upon decades hoping to "find the one" some day
2. Your Position - Lowering your standards to extremes in order to "just get somebody"

ARE EQUALLY AS ILLOGICAL TO ME

They are both a waste of time

im ugly and dull and its unfortunate that all the ugly and dull women are still chad only

I'm not even a part of this equation, I'm not one of these ego obsessed ascension retards who can't live without a woman's validation. I just plan on moving to a third world country and paying for sex, and bang 7's and 10's for the rest of my life, I don't care about dating, or marriage or having children

So both positions:
1. Normal Position - Chasing after your looksmatch for decades upon decades hoping to "find the one" some day
2. Your Position - Lowering your standards to extremes in order to "just get somebody"

ARE EQUALLY AS ILLOGICAL TO ME

They are both a waste of time

Asian woman is not even deformed, 99% of people on this site can get asian woman. Even above they looksmatched because they are white. They just choose not to

OP's probably boiling as other users were previously mocking his appearance, while I'm not defending them, your response is infantile, and nonsensical at best.

im ugly and dull and its unfortunate that all the ugly and dull women are still chad only

But she can't have Chad, same as you, you want Stacy but can't have one. We just gonna get what we can
OP's probably boiling as other users were previously mocking his appearance, while I'm not defending them, your response is infantile, and nonsensical at best.

"Boiling as other users were mocking his appearance"

That's why are you are incel, you are fucking retarded man

Why would I care about internet stranger from incel site mocking my appearence anonymously?

His circular arguments will just get him harassed more

99% of people on this site can get asian woman. Even above they looksmatched because they are white. They just choose not to
Yeah, I agree, the majority of white incels I've seen on this site, whose images have been posted, would get laid in SEA and could probably find wives. The thread by @itsOVER is a great example of this

That's why you shouldn't mix in retarded arguments like "lower your standards to deformed women" with legitimate arguments like "stop being so racially selective and keeping yourself a virgin"

You are setting yourself up for failure

That's why are you are incel, you are fucking retarded man

Why would I care about internet stranger from incel site mocking my appearence anonymously?

be honest, you just want to claim ,,I'm the only incel on here" while triggering users. very pointless behavior.

Yeah, I agree

That's why you shouldn't mix in retarded arguments like "lower your standards to deformed women" with legitimate arguments like "stop being so racially selective and keeping yourself a virgin"

You are setting yourself up for failure

The things is do you know how rare is truecel? You can't even see face of every user here? Do you even know how rare is sub5?

His circular arguments will just get him harassed more
Agreed, it's best to report him for his own good as I've done.

He shows no indication that he's an incel himself by his own strict criteria: he is likely a hypocrite that wants to stir division in the forum like most controversial greycels. :feelsUgh:

be honest, you just want to claim ,,I'm the only incel on here" while triggering users. very pointless behavior.

??????? What are your subhuman brain talking about, why would claim that? For what reason?

I'm just making a point real incel is RARE.

??????? What are your subhuman brain talking about, why would claim that? For what reason?

I'm just making a point real incel is RARE.

ok bro you know what, kys. your entire post is focusing on whites, this forum is half ethnic retard, none of your points are sensical, not every white can travel overseas just to date a gook, kys for being sub70iq insectoid gook.

The things is do you know how rare is truecel? You can't even see face of every user here? Do you even know how rare is sub5?
I'm agreeing with you, I know its rare, I've gotten PM's from users showing their face, every single time they were average looking and they were a guy who could get laid if they moved to SEA, its ridiculous

Just like Chads are rare, men who are truly unattractive are rare too, most men are average looking

Average looking just isn't good enough anymore, but as a white average looking male you can at least take advantage of the fact that asian women are "white chasers"

ok bro you know what, kys. your entire post is focusing on whites, this forum is half ethnic retard, none of your points are sensical, not every white can travel overseas just to date a gook, kys for being sub70iq insectoid gook.

Don't cry , also this forum is half ethnic where is this study came form?

I'm agreeing with you, I know its rare, I've gotten PM's from users showing their face, every single time they were average looking and they were a guy who could get laid if they moved to SEA, its ridiculous

Just like Chads are rare, men who are truly unattractive are rare too, most men are average looking

Average looking just isn't good enough anymore, but as a white average looking male you can at least take advantage of the fact that asian women are "white chasers"

If you say average looking are not good enough then billion of people will be incel. Because normies tier count for billion of people.

Last edited:
If you say average looking are not good enough then billion of people will be incel. Because normies tier count for billion of people.
1. Average looking is not good enough to get your looksmatch anymore. Once again, I don't think a man should have to be willing to marry a 3/10 to have a wife and children, that's just ridiculous and its a skewed market that a lot of men rightfully do not want to take part in. I'd much rather just spend my time and money fucking 7's in some Colombian brothel.

2. The average guys that are getting married today are betabuxxers that are wifing up women that hopped off the cock carousel

Let me also remind you that even when these men settle the marriages don't even really last, as 50+% of marriages end in divorce and 70% of those divorces are initiated by the women

3. New data is showing that there are more male virgins than ever and more data keeps coming out stating that the numbers are increasing. So its not that "normies are still getting laid", its that the data is still coming out, its not a "concrete fact" yet that hypergamy has fucked up the dating market for even average men

We know its true, but normies will continue to deny until all the conclusive data is out

A lot of men these days are just not getting laid at all and are lying - "faking it till they make it". Its not as if you can admit to being a virgin because that will ruin your chances of losing your virginity

Men lie up when it comes to their body count, women lie down. So the numbers we are seeing coming out about male virginity are likely even higher

1. Average looking is not good enough to get your looksmatch anymore. Once again, I don't think a man should have to be willing to marry a 3/10 to have a wife and children, that's just ridiculous and its a skewed market that a lot of men rightfully do not want to take part in. I'd much rather just spend my time and money fucking 7's in some Colombian brothel.

2. The average guys that are getting married today are betabuxxers that are wifing up women that hopped off the cock carousel

Let me also remind you that even when these men settle the marriages don't even really last, as 50+% of marriages end in divorce and 70% of those divorces are initiated by the women

3. New data is showing that there are more male virgins than ever and more data keeps coming out stating that the numbers are increasing. So its not that "normies are still getting laid", its that the data is still coming out, its not a "concrete fact" yet that hypergamy has fucked up the dating market for even average men

We know its true, but normies will continue to deny until all the conclusive data is out

A lot of men these days are just not getting laid at all and are lying - "faking it till they make it". Its not as if you can admit to being a virgin because that will ruin your chances of losing your virginity

Men lie up when it comes to their body count, women lie down. So the numbers we are seeing coming out about male virginity are likely even higher

If you ever leave your home you will know that alot of Stacy LTR normies. I have alot of Stacy friend. They told me they will fuck with Chad as long as they can and find a normies to date. Because they feel safer with them.

incels are minority, yes, but this dude is likely a troll. users who are high tier normies are more likely to pm others to rate their faces, but this isn't a rule that represents the entirety of the forum.

If you ever leave your home you will know that alot of Stacy LTR normies. I have alot of Stacy friend. They told me they will fuck with Chad as long as they can and find a normies to date. Because they feel safer with them.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Wait. Serious question. If an incel and a femcel get together do they stop been incels?
And if an incel rejects a femcel, so would he ascend to a low-tier normie? :smonk::smonk::smonk:
:redpill:Yep. Thats how it is. Foids, even the dameged will always look for higher tier guys.

Last edited:
I have alot of Stacy friend. They told me they will fuck with Chad as long as they can and find a normies to date. Because they feel safer with them.
Ok bro, keep believing the anecdotes of women you know personally

I base my beliefs and actions on statistics, and that stats show that normie males are losing today and I want no part in the dating market. Either way I don't have a dog in the race because I'm a future escortcel

Most men are losing period in this era, think about all the high tier males that have been fucked up by women recently (Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Dr. Dre, Johnny Depp, Etc)

Successful men are just getting fucked left and right, and some of these men aren't just wealthy, they are also physically attractive

WILL FUCKING SMITH GOT CUCKED

He's tall, handsome, a comedian, a great actor, a musician, etc AND HE STILL GOT CUCKED

What hope does the average man have?

Stop trying to convince incels to run to their doom and settle for scraps that will divorce them and take half of their shit anyways

Its over for the average man

At the end of the day all of this nonsense about "you can get X woman if you do this" is for incels who are still blindly chasing fairy tale dreams based on what they were told life was like by their parents and other people in authority around them

incels are minority, yes, but this dude is likely a troll. users who are high tier normies are more likely to pm others to rate their faces, but this isn't a rule that represents the entirety of the forum.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro you are mad. There is no enough Chad for GL girls to settle down with, plus they already fuck alot of Chad in their 20s.