Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Let me tell you about the horrible experience I just had at a Hot Dog stand

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
About an hour ago I went to a hot dog stand (I'm not fat if you're wondering). Was full of people, as usual, everyone is staring at me and I'm just noticing from the corner of my eye. I hate how much I negatively stand out. I'm next in line, right behind the ONLY other dude in front of the hot dog stand. Had been waiting behind him for like 5 mins and the dude who makes the HD's saw me multiple times. A 6'2" Chad arrived about 3-4 minutes after me and sat on the bench that was roughly 10 meters away from the stand. Now it's my turn and the dude (the guy who makes the HD's) LOOKS OVER AT THE CHAD THAT'S FAR AWAY FROM HIM AND IS ALSO LOOKING AT HIS PHONE AND ASKS HIM "WHAT ARE YOU GETTING?"

I'M LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU KNOW I'M NEXT IN LINE BUT YOU ASK THE GUY WHO ARRIVED LATER FIRST? :feelsohgod::feelsree::reeeeee:

This is not the first time it happens, but when I tell them they immediately dismiss me. You can't be taken seriously if you're not a physical threat.

To top it off and what hurt worse, one of my ex-classmates (mid-tier normie but is over 6ft) came along with his girlfriend who was absolutely adorable and cute. He's a textbook nerd and delusionally positive, but he makes good money and isn't ugly, not to mention tall and in good shape, so I'm not really surprised he has a gf. She's not your typical Stacy at all, but I was immediately enchanted by her, she's my type, and idk how to describe this, but I could just feel it right away. And she was being really nice to me, trying to make some conversation and stuff, I wasn't dismissed at all, for once... I could tell she was a little shy, but honestly, all this only made things extra worse for me because of course, as the touch and affection starved loser that I am, I was starting to develop feelings. I tried to hurry up and pay for my hotdog so I could dip. Said goodbye to my classmate, then she waved at me because she was a little far from us, and with a brief smile I waved back and turned around. Right as I start to walk I hear her saying "who knows when we'll see each...", tried to say "each other again", then she stopped. Why? Because she said it a little low and I had already turned and was walking so I just kept walking pretending I didn't hear. It's gonna take at least a few hours to get her out of my head with how much I liked her, ugh :fuk:

Btw, while I was talking to this classmate in question, I shortly look to my right and this other worker who makes french fries looks me up and down and then SMIRKS :feelsbadman:

This isn't the first time a situation like this happens to me in public, it happens a lot more than I can bear. Only this time it was a little worse than usual.

I'm fucking crushed right now, I feel heartbroken and like a waste of space. I should have never been born :cryfeels:

So you had a foid actively attempting to make conversation with and showing positive signs openly, in a social setting? :feelsseriously:

Regardless, the treatment of the Chad certainly isn't very surprising; he comes first, no matter where anyone else below him may be, in the eyes of foids, considering he is their focal point for existence and really the main goal in most of what they do, his genetic physical attractiveness causing the usual preferable treatment and halo effect with a ballooning positive perception regardless of what the mogger is actually like, while there's little to no incentive to treat a literal sub 5 male like anything else than the genetic trash they perceive you as. :feelsclown:

So you had a foid actively attempting to make conversation with and showing positive signs openly, in a social setting? :feelsseriously:
Not really, she was just like that right away. There was no friction, I can tell she's just like that to everybody. She was with her boyfriend too, and obviously wasn't trying to flirt with me right in front of him.

Regardless, the treatment of the Chad certainly isn't very surprising; he comes first, no matter where anyone else below him may be, in the eyes of foids, considering he is their focal point for existence and really the main goal in most of what they do, his genetic physical attractiveness causing the usual preferable treatment and halo effect with a ballooning positive perception regardless of what the mogger is actually like, while there's little to no incentive to treat a literal sub 5 male like anything else than the genetic trash they perceive you as. :feelsclown:
The problem here is a fucking GUY gave him the VIP treatment. I understand when it's a foid but a fucking straight dude? That's fucking bullshit :reeeeee:

normies get a huge kick out of bullying incels