Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let’s all stop coping with “muh modern media is the reason I am incel” and answer this question…

Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
It’s the 24 dec of 1822. JBs are in belief Santa will come home tonight and drop gifts. There are some real trees for Christmas. You live in a town full of pubs and where people interact, make love over there and it even has prostitutes.

You are what you are rn, your height and face is all the same. Except your clothes are that of 1800s.

The question is….Will you still be an involuntary celibate?

I'd probably be too busy fucking prostitutes and getting drunk.

I'd probably be dead bc of a disease

Definitely. Hell, the Slavpill would probably just crush me even harder, because 200 years ago in the place I'm in right now, I'd be an unironic oppressed minority seen by the ruling majority as an inferior beggar barely worth being left alive. And that's the best case scenario assuming that I wouldn't end up an unironic serf with barely any legal rights of his own:feelsrope:

That's also a very likely option:feelsohh:.

You can do it now too. People actually had lives back then and very few are rottmaxxers like us.

Definitely. Hell, the Slavpill would probably just crush me even harder, because 200 years ago in the place I'm in right now, I'd be an unironic oppressed minority seen by the ruling majority as an inferior beggar barely worth being left alive. And that's the best case scenario assuming that I wouldn't end up an unironic serf with barely any legal rights of his own:feelsrope:
Brutal
I'd probably be dead bc of a disease
people were well alive and lived a hundred years pretty easily back then. You could have answered the question better.

No I’m stuck with phimosis so sex is basically impossible for me.
i think they’d just Butcher the skin off

me on the other hand, I prolly wouldn’t be cause we are the descendants of the kings and most Importantly the type of family I am born in was highly looked upon those days. It’s over now tho

It’s the 24 dec of 1822. JBs are in belief Santa will come home tonight and drop gifts. There are some real trees for Christmas. You live in a town full of pubs and where people interact, make love over there and it even has prostitutes.

You are what you are rn, your height and face is all the same. Except your clothes are that of 1800s.

The question is….Will you still be an involuntary celibate?

back then my height would be above average and a lot on this forum with be average or just below so yeah I don't think I'd be involuntary celibate but lol imagine a lone curry in a white town

back then my height would be above average and a lot on this forum with be average or just below so yeah I don't think I'd be involuntary celibate but lol imagine a lone curry in a white town
You would be a curry at your own homeland. Do you know what your caste is in layman’s terms at least? Are your parents religiously vegetarian?

if you are a Muslim, then you aren’t shit In India. If a top tier caste one, then maybe you have a slight chance of being a descendant of kings too