Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's ban sex. Let's literally genetically modify humans so they can't feel sexual desires.

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I am 21yo and still a virgin, and that makes me hate myself, it makes me have suicidal fantasies from time to time, I wanted to lose my virginity since I was a teen but I got nothing but rejection, the highest level of relationship I could have with women was a relationship of friendship.

I hate how sex is impossible for me but not for most people out there, I hate how they can have what I am dreaming about in a daily basis since I was a teen, but never could have, I have come to the conclusion that sex is unfair and, therefore, it should be eliminated, if I can't have it, then noone will, I'm not entitled to sex, but I'm entitled to equality, and eliminating sex will bring equality to humanity.

So, I thought about creating a new incel ideology that I'm going to call "transhumanist anti-sexhaverism", and now I fantasize about becoming a dictator that will sterilize and castrate lots of people, and will genetically modify humans with the CRISPR method with the purpose of eliminating heterosexuality, homosexuality, pansexuality, demisexuality and any shred or expression of human sexuality, in order to force humanity to be both asexual and aromantic.

Masculinity and femininity must also be eliminated, because they are also expressions of human sexuality, I hate masculinity, I hate those masculine Chads and I consider that the masculinity that gives them all that power and sex-appeal must be eliminated with genetical engineering. Let's consider for a moment that there's a difference between sex and gender, transhumanist anti-sexhaverism will keep the two biological sexes, but will only accept the existence of one gender called "neutral gender", because with the elimination of masculinity and femininity, humanity will be forced to be a one-gendered species.

This is probably the only solution for incels, the elimination of natural selection, in order to create a world where ugly men can also be invited to the party.

If you're a sexhaver reading this, I hate you, I wish I could eliminate sex and therefore eliminate your sexual privilege over me, so that you had no other option than stop offending me with your sexual success, and I know that probably will never happen, but at least I can vote for cuckservative parties just so that LGTB+ rights can be reduced, because if I can't live a sexually satisfying life, noone else will.

Last edited:
Let's do it to all sentient beings, and put an end to all life.

this is what er thought

Let's do it to all sentient beings, and put an end to all life.
It's not necesary, transhumanist anti-sexhaverism is only necesary to civilized species, animals are animals at the end of the day, but we can't live in a civilized society where ugly and ND men have to suffer this level of exclusion.

This is my fantasy too. I completely agree with you. Children must be created in lab. Sex must be outlawed and seen as a barbaric act.

This is my fantasy too. I completely agree with you. Children must be created in lab. Sex must be outlawed and seen as a barbaric act.
I think children shouldn't be created in labs because the govt would take control of those labs and create humans genetically designed to obey and to accomplish the totalitarian objectives of the leader of the country.

Children should be brought to this world with normal sex, but the parents shouldn't feel any pleasure while having sex, horniness and sexual freedom must be eliminated from human civilization, and sex should be seen as a mere mean to an end, and that end would be the family unit.

At least that's my opinion.

Last edited:
I think children shouldn't be created in labs bec the govt would take control of those labs and create humans genetically designed to obey and to a accomplish the totalitarian objectives of the leader of the country.

Children should be brought to this world with normal sex, but the parents shouldn't feel any pleasure while having sex, horniness and sexual freedom must be eliminated from human civilization, and sex should be seen as a mere mean to an end, and that end would be the family unit.

At least that's my opinion.
based, me too. Hobbesianism is the truth

or we could just bring back traditionalism which would be far simpler

imagine if we can just buy and sell foids like dogs

Wish i could breed asexually. Producing children in cycles and leaving it to raise itself. Essentially you being a spawning machine. Probably not possible but its something to think about

or we could just bring back traditionalism which would be far simpler
That wouldn't be enough equality because there would still be men with women who are more attractive than others, and also in traditional times hypergamy was so normal that men just accepted that they had to "man up" to be able to satisfy stupid women's standards, and also that would mean that we would have to also bring back religious extremism.

Last edited:
this is what er thought
Yeah dude I know, but I'm willing to go some steps further :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

Hopefully after some centuries, we will look back and see sex as an animalistic and barbaric act.

Yeah dude I know, but I'm willing to go some steps further :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

Hopefully after some centuries, we will look back and see sex as an animalistic and barbaric act.
:feelsLSD:and we will kill all the animals who involve in this act

ok bro goodluck
I will only have good luck if the brocels understand the message and do as much as they can to achieve the asexual society in which we'll all be finally equals.

As long as sex exists, there will be no hope for us incels.

Im 24 and virgin, Get on my level, My huge cock is drier than a wooden plank

I am 21yo and still a virgin, and that makes me hate myself, it makes me have suicidal fantasies from time to time, I wanted to lose my virginity since I was a teen but I got nothing but rejection, the highest level of relationship I could have with women was a relationship of friendship.

I hate how sex is impossible for me but not for most people out there, I hate how they can have what I am dreaming about in a daily basis since I was a teen, but never could have, I have come to the conclusion that sex is unfair and, therefore, it should be eliminated, if I can't have it, then noone will, I'm not entitled to sex, but I'm entitled to equality, and eliminating sex will bring equality to humanity.

So, I thought about creating a new incel ideology that I'm going to call "transhumanist anti-sexhaverism", and now I fantasize about becoming a dictator that will sterilize and castrate lots of people, and will genetically modify humans with the CRISPR method with the purpose of eliminating heterosexuality, homosexuality, pansexuality, demisexuality and any shred or expression of human sexuality, in order to force humanity to be both asexual and aromantic.

Masculinity and femininity must also be eliminated, because they are also expressions of human sexuality, I hate masculinity, I hate those masculine Chads and I consider that the masculinity that gives them all that power and sex-appeal must be eliminated with genetical engineering. Let's consider for a moment that there's a difference between sex and gender, transhumanist anti-sexhaverism will keep the two biological sexes, but will only accept the existence of one gender called "neutral gender", because with the elimination of masculinity and femininity, humanity will be forced to be a one-gendered species.

This is probably the only solution for incels, the elimination of natural selection, in order to create a world where ugly men can also be invited to the party.

If you're a sexhaver reading this, I hate you, I wish I could eliminate sex and therefore eliminate your sexual privilege over me, so that you had no other option than stop offending me with your sexual success, and I know that probably will never happen, but at least I can vote for cuckservative parties just so that LGTB+ rights can be reduced, because if I can't live a sexually satisfying life, noone else will.
Maybe this is why grey aliens have no gender and no genitals

Maybe this is why grey aliens have no gender and no genitals
Prolly, they are more advanced and less animalistic, and less gay by the way since homosexuality wouldn't exist.

Make sex outside of marriages forbidden by law and put sexhavers in labor camps (in video game)