Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's be honest, all incels are 1/10

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
rating incels as 1, 2, 3, 4, or even 5 or 6 is stupid (unless you're gay)

women are the judges, not men

if you can't get girls, you are a 1/10

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

Id rather be a 4/10 incel than a 1/10 incel

this makes no sense whatsoever

By the OkCupid stuff all guys below 4s were rated the same as a 1/10 by women, but not normies like you say.

tbh. if ur not getting laid, u are worth nothing and might aswell be a 1/10

massive cope. the 4/10-5/10 incels can looksmax their way out while shitskin midget 3/10 like me will not be able to do this

I see the point you are making OP, but I disagree. There are legit 1/10s, but out SMV is the same.

Let me know is I get this.

When the output is binary scales loose all meaning.You either are attractive to females or not. A female will never find you 50% attractive, she either give you his attention and sex or not. All middle ground things are just social constructs, cohesion, jester, or Betabux.

Yes, you may not a desfigured hunchback, but it doesn't matter the output is the same. Women didn't find you attractive.

you guys are pretty generous with your ratings, incels are 0/10's according to society.

Women don't think looks as a spectrum.
Either you are 10/10 or you are 1/10

Sad but true, you're either 1/10 or 8+/10 in foid eyes

Someone teach this fakecel the difference between an incel and a trucel

I am rated as a 3 or 4 by women.

Id rather be a 4/10 incel than a 1/10 incel
massive cope. the 4/10-5/10 incels can looksmax their way out while shitskin midget 3/10 like me will not be able to do this
This tbh

At complete rockbottom just LDARing at the same rate, it's equally over but it is indeed stupid to ignore the significant difference between being a 2/10 male vs a 4/10 male.

A 4/10 can betabuxx certain holes for genuine affection that a 2/10 male will never have, even with a couple of millions in his bank account.

I'm ethnic, so 0/10.

1/10 sounds like an upgrade tbh

You will still get slightly better treatment if you're more attractive, a 5 would probably get the bare minimum of human kindness from others while a 1 would be avoided and ignored by normies and foids.

The question is: When considering that the 10-scale has a 0/10 is it a sign of societys' unspoken desire to see incels rope?

True. You are either a slayer or an incel. There is nothing in between, because all females have the same requirements.

0/10 would be more correct to say than 1/10 though, because our SMV = 0.