Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's get real about IOIs

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
They are not subtle at all. They are quite obvious and could never be mistaken for an IOI meant for another guy. This means that shit like hair twirling, grooming etc. mean nothing because they could be for any guy in the vincinity, plus women do this shit all the time.

Legit IOI's:

Approaching you and starting conversation while aggressively trying to learn personal information about you
Complimenting your physical attractivness
Asking for a date or for your number or for sex
Looking at you like she wants to eat you (e.g Gal Gadot Chris Pine gif)

Cope IOI's:

Eye contact (she could be staring at you for any reason. You may look familiar or you might have something on your face)
Glancing when you enter the room (literally everyone does this)
Hair twirling (see first paragraph of post)
Grooming (see first paragraph of post)
Smiling (Girls do this all the time to be polite, especialy in a workplace setting)

I'd agree with this, judging by my limited experience.

No woman has ever glanced at me, or looked in my general direction before, nor ever talked to me, nor....anything really.

this is suicide-fuel.

Never had a girl interact with me willingly or positively. :feelsrope:

On point post. The bottom ones are just typical human reactions.

tenor.gif

It was over from the start :feelsrope:

that gif is ropefuel :feelsrope:

I am not surprised this forum agrees with OP. Not one bit.
"cope ioi" "happens to everyone", GL aspies who can't capitalize on the chances they were given.
those dont happen to ugly men you autists.
  • It is the split second look you need to catch, THE WAY she looks at him. In a split second
  • Listening him very carefully, hanging on to every word he says. no matter how stupid the subject is
  • Nervous when talking in presence of him, u need to be able to tell she is picking her words very carefully
  • smiles a lot, especially when there isnt really funny shit going on
  • too enthusiastic around said guy, "OMG did you watch Lebron james yesterday !!!?? i love bball too, like since yesterday i decided i love basketball xppppp "
all these are very legit IOIs that dont happen if the girl isnt into you/find you attractive.

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao

"cope ioi" "happens to everyone", GL aspies who can't capitalize on the chances they were given.
  • It is the split second look you need to catch, THE WAY she looks at him. In a split second
  • Listening him very carefully, hanging on to every word he says. no matter how stupid the subject is
  • Nervous when talking in presence of him, u need to be able to tell she is picking her words very carefully
  • too enthusiastic around said guy, "OMG did you watch Lebron james yesterday !!!?? i love bball too, like since yesterday i decided i love basketball xppppp "
all these are very legit IOIs that dont happen if the girl isnt into you/find you attractive.

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao

You clearly don't know what IOI means; it means indicator of interest. Eye contact, hair twirling, etc, are all indicators of interests. What you see as "real" IOIs only happens to the 0.1% of Giga Chads.

You clearly don't know what IOI means; it means indicator of interest. Eye contact, hair twirling, etc, are all indicators of interests. What you see as "real" IOIs only happens to the 0.1% of Giga Chads.

I will add that the IOIs in these autistic categories OP invented often overlap with each other. Females usually give subtle signs first - approaching is a last resort.

Except they aren't though. Did you even read my explanations as to why they're bullshit?

ive only observed IOI's from an outsiders perspective when witnessing normies/chads interact with females and your assessment is spot on.

only in rare circumstances are the IOI's subtle from females towards chads/normies.

I get a lot of indicators...of disinterest. Girls pointing, looking away, mouths curling up, etc.

Except they aren't though. Did you even read my explanations as to why they're bullshit?
Except, they are. And, yes, I did. Your explanations are easily refutable.

Women dont even acknowledge my existence, unless they need shit ofc.

I don't notice any of these things anyway from the few times I talk to females.

This

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao
high iq man, this is why i wait to see what you say tbh tbh

i've never even seen the bottom IOI's ever happen in real life to any guy, good looking or not.

the ones on the top are legit reserved for someone who either looks like chico or better.

i wouldnt know since i dont leave my house kek

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao
:yes::yes::yes:

The cope in this thread = too stronk

Just "looking at you" really means nothing. One of the girls I approached last time I went out was staring at me, I repeatedly tried to engage a conversation and she was just being monosyllabic at all I threw on her, until she pushed me away after something like 25 seconds.

OP makes a great point.

Just "looking at you" really means nothing. One of the girls I approached last time I went outwas staring at me, I repeatedly tried to engage a conversation and she was just being monosyllabic at all I threw on her, until she pushed me away after something like 25 seconds.

OP makes a great point.

Exactly. The people disagreeing are just coping hard as fuck

A lot of women make it a point to never be friendly to guys or even acknowledge them because guys are delusional and perceive any little thing as an IOI and end up hitting on these women.

@FACEandLMS
you see this shit bro ?
lmao

You're a good poster.

They are not subtle at all. They are quite obvious and could never be mistaken for an IOI meant for another guy. This means that shit like hair twirling, grooming etc. mean nothing because they could be for any guy in the vincinity, plus women do this shit all the time.

Legit IOI's:

Approaching you and starting conversation while aggressively trying to learn personal information about you
Complimenting your physical attractivness
Asking for a date or for your number or for sex
Looking at you like she wants to eat you (e.g Gal Gadot Chris Pine gif)

Cope IOI's:

Eye contact (she could be staring at you for any reason. You may look familiar or you might have something on your face)
Glancing when you enter the room (literally everyone does this)
Hair twirling (see first paragraph of post)
Grooming (see first paragraph of post)
Smiling (Girls do this all the time to be polite, especialy in a workplace setting)
yeah exactly