Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lets Give each other Prompts and write ~100 Word stories.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
You can come up with your own prompts for others or you can use some word generator online like these:

and to count how many words you have use this:

I will start with these words from random word generator:

endure, give, omniscient, page, iron, skid, classy, juice, talk, temper

He had to endure for hours, turning pages, desperately trying to ignore the hot iron in his pants. Why did she have to sit in front of him? He almost hated her for it, usually he loved this class. She was so trashy too, why did he want to fuck her so bad?
She bend over and flashed her skid at him. Fuark.
His dick hurt in his pants.
She began sucking juice through a straw and turned over to talk with her friend.
He wished he could give her what she deserved, which was to be chocked and fucked like the low iq slut she was.

Lost in a cloud of hormones, he missed when old Finnegan appeared beside him. The old teacher was almost omniscient but had a terrible temper.
"Wakefield!" Thundered the geezer.
His ruler cracked on his table, but wakefield was too horny to care.
"Classy." He said deadpan. "Classy" and looked up.
Please don't make me get up he thought, my boner-
"Get up Wakefield."

Her skid? ...
said Father, rather confused.
He blushed.
"Yes, its...thats what I call the"
"the crack?"
"Yes."
Father pensively looked out the window and puffed his pipe. Then he gestured for Thomas to sit next to him on the window board.
"Dad, I didn't mean to interrupt the class, Mr. Finnegan-" he started but Father interrupted him.
"When a man loves a woman, there comes a time when he no longer wants to bust on her tits. He wants to put his dick deep in her crack and make a little Thomas." He patted Thomas head and puffed his pipe.
"...ok dad?"
"yes."