Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Let's identify the different types of incels

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Trucel - A true incel?
Fakecel - A fake incel
Autistcel - An autistic incel
Shortcel - Manlet
Shitcel - Incel taking a shit
Shitskincel - Subhuman curry
H20cel - lmao dumbass cucktears
Cuckcel - Incel in denial
Cannibalcel - ER sometimes
NEETcel - only a true NEET

I'm trushitneetcel.

You spelled truecel wrong.

Baldcel, framecel, mentalcel

Come on guys, be more creative than that

Incel with diarrhea = Diarrheacel

The fuck's an H20cel? "Oh I'm incel because I forgot my daily intake of water" :feelskek:

Oh yeah also subhuman neetcel.

The fuck's an H20cel? "Oh I'm incel because I forgot my daily intake of water" :feelskek:
82803f9b-2285-40f4-b1ec-2a233d66dd34-jpeg.90601

Communist = Comcel
Fascist = Fascel

This might seem absurd. But I consider myself a darkeyescel. Having light colored eyes like light green, blue, or amber halo ethnic faces so hard. It's because of the contrast. You see brown skin and black hair but waaam light colored beautiful eyes.

It doesn't work as well with whites because there is no sharp contrast with light eyes white skin and light hair. It increases an ethnic's PLS score by like a solid 1, but a whites score by like 0.25 points. Jeremy Meeks would be rotting in jail, if not for his blue eyes.

I'm planning on getting laser eye surgery next year or at the very least in 2021. It removes the brown pigmentation of your eyes. Depending on your genetics, you will end up with blue, green, amber or a mixture. The surgery is only available in Spain or Turkey.

inb4 wear contacts.
Contacts look unnatural as fuck, and most people can instantly tell you're a coping subhuman. You need "natural" light eyes.

Acnecel is worse than everything you listed

• Fakecels(chameleons): Fakecels who hide being fakecels by calling out others therefore they give off the illusion that they are incels' justice warriors.

I’m a truecel

I’m an autistcel so that also makes me a truecel

Currycels are truestcels out there so show some respect.
also dont forget chincels

Cellcels= the ones who liked that DBZ saga.

What type of incel is one who would have been good looking if not for facial deformities due to torticollis and severe mouth breathing?

TrueNEETfuckingangrycel. Ragemaxxing my blood pressure to the stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back