Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels: The Result of an Entire Blue Pilled Nation

Shut Up

Shut Up

Greycel
There are 3 stages of creating an Incel:

1.Genetic Determinism
2. Rejection/Social Alienation
3. Manipulation/Brain Washing

I'll begin from the most important one which is the first stage.
In order to create a nation full of genetically determined Incels you first need to learn how to control a population. You of course being the "Supreme Elite" so to speak. You are the one in charge of our society, you are the one in charge of advertisements, what we get to see on the news, what we read on the internet, what we buy, what we wear etc.

Those people are above the President, above the Senate, Above the Congress and above the World. They're above money too which is a very nice tool for controlling

people too.

For centuries a radically blue pilled nation has been in the making. This has been powered by the idea of romance. Or the possibility of the female's desire for monogamy. Which is nothing but an illusion. Many nations before us have grown up with romance books, operas and Ballets. And now we are in the final form. Movies, Series, Shows.

"Coincidentally" 99% of content related to romance is heavily blue pilled. There is an idea that every person gets a chance. That personality is more important than one's face, height or other physical attributes. That being nice to a girl, buying her flowers, opening the door for her, paying for her meal is going to make her sexually attracted to you. I can't help but have a laugh while I mention blue pill beliefs.

But fellas this is not a joke. These beliefs have become the social norm. They are not true as we here now and have proven to be not true many many times. But here arose a question. Why? Why blue pill an entire nation? What would the elite get out of making this our social norms? The standard. Well, let's talk about it.

Blue Pilling an entire nation means more genetically determined Incels. How does this happen? How does it relate? Well, if every man grows up to believe that looks don't matter, that personality is more important we are bound to have more incels. They'll marry, have kids only by either lowering their standards completely, or by betabuxxing, or geomaxxing. There are obviously some other methods. But the people that do this are somewhat normies. They might be unattractive but usually a 4/10.

What happens when a 4/10 man who is short, with bad genetics dates a 2/10 woman. Well, you don't have to look far away to find the answer. This forum is full of those people. And you can see what this has brought out. What this has caused. The amount of pain that one endures because they're a total genetic defect is bone-breakingly unbearable.

The second stage is Rejection/Social Alienation.

In this stage the Incel is in constant rejection. No matter how hard he tries to open the door for her, it just keeps closing back in on his face. Females don't pay him any attention. They don't care, they want nothing to do with him. Not only them but also other more genetically lucked out men reject him from their social group. He feels alienated and lost. He turns to hedonism. The only way of being a hedonist in this capitalist society is to Wageslave unless (Neetbux etc but for most people that's not possible.)

The third stage Manipulation/Brain Washing

Telling an Incel that it's all in his head. Telling him that genetics only determine your looks which is only a small part of the equation when it comes to attraction from the opposite sex. Basically gaslighting him to become a hopecel with no means to an end. This keeps him in the cycle. The cycle of life.

The bigger question I've been wanting to expand on is the question WHY?

WHY Create this many incels? What purpose do they serve? Well, they serve for sure and that's the point. The entire point of making incels is to create a lower class of people who's only meaning in life will be their career and how much money they earn. Because when you deny Incels of sex and affection that desire doesn't disappear. And that desire cannot be taken away unless he neuters himself.

In order to fulfill or fill the void he turns to Wageslaving. This is good for the economy. A group of people who work really hard to contribute to the growth of society. Whether he likes it or not each second spent in his workplace contributes to this society.

This is because the elite don't want Incels to have children. They take away people who are on the edge of becoming an Incel (Take note the 4/10 man) and make them breed with an even less attractive female so an Incel can be made. It's similar to a bunch of chicks coming out of tubes to make more chicken wings for ourselves. It's to ensure that people have enough chicken wings, and they don't complain.

True attraction doesn't require a set of beliefs or a set of actions taken with uttermost care. Absolutely not true. This is why Chads and Stacies are never blue pilled. They can't be. Simply put it, it's all a hoax. The only people that read books on how to approach females are Incels. If you need a book to learn how to make females attracted to you, you've already lost. I'm sorry to say that, but it's the truth.

Chads are genetically determined. But we don't hear about them often. Their very existence is denied and we are made fun of for pointing out this group of men.

But the Black Pill community has pointed out the similar characteristics of a Chad. Which are all physical and ONLY physical:
Chiseled Jawline, Symmetrical nose, "The Hunter Eyes", Straight eyebrows, full lips, white complexion, full hairline, preferably colored eyes. To top of it off 1.83m (6ft) or over that height. Which consists less than 5% of the population.

But I want you to know something. Just like the Jewish Lobby Chads are an elite force of people. They consist very very less of the population and that makes them elite. Kind of like the Rothschild family. But here's the funny part. Despite being such a low percentage of the population, they are the face of advertisements, they are the face of movies, or any other culturally important aspects of our society. Most importantly, they are the face of dating.

Females aren't all too unaware of this contrary to the blue pill. They will never outright say these things or these characteristics that I mentioned, but they will certainly desire them. The painful realization is often when a man realizes no matter how hard he works out, earns money there's absolutely nothing he can do in the face of genetic determination. It is brutal, but it is truth.

We are seeing on Social Media Apps like Reddit, Twitter etc how Incels are being gaslit for their beliefs and for how they approach life. But no one ever asks why Incels exist. Why are there thousands of men and growing, that are becoming Incels? I have never seen an actual documentary, an actual official taking this any seriously.

That is state 3, which I mentioned it's a part of the Brain Washing Agenda. Normies as you know and Chads, unrespectively, are brought up in a way to keep this cycle of Inceldom.

We are the backbone of the society, the script that ensures its survival. We are the lowest form of organisms in our society. We are not treated as equals. We are an extended family of slaves. But unlike some we will never be abolished. For that means the destruction of a hierarchy which is the basis of our capitalist society.

Bookmarked you got my respect

If you really live in Indonesia

What is your religion?
was muslim, now atheist. my jap mother was atheist now muslim jfl, she even tried to convince me to start getting into islam again

was muslim, now atheist. my jap mother was atheist now muslim jfl, she even tried to convince me to start getting into islam again
it's up to your CHOICE boyo

read it all
good post, gray mang
i have a classmate with that name jfl
my name reads as "amin" which make it seems very religious and weird like names : "yahudi", "3ibri" and other religious names.
kinda ruins your smv if you're in the west

One of the best posts on this forum

More proof that greys are the most powerful entities

Incels shouldn't reproduce, but sometimes they do, which is bad. It's not nearly as big problem as bluepilled subhumans breeding en masse. Still, every incel that wants to have a family is a clown and should be looked at as an imbecile. Unironically incels should only date single moms and never procreate, or antinatalist foids which however prefer to ride cock carousel.

Amazing thread! I'll share this a person who I'm helping to BP atm it'll help him see the light

I ain't reading all that

If the entire population accepted genetic determinism, at least 40% of the male pop under 30 would outright killthemselves, because they're unfit in so many ways. Make it around 60-80% for non whites.

Their entire world revolves around coping harder every time, their brain just won't let it stop.

Here's the thing:
Most incels today are 4,5/10+ because of unhinged female hypergamy.
The majority of people today are at least nearcels.
Normies are become increasingly more blackpilled as time goes by.

This leads to a large mass of incel rotters, who don't chase pussy because they know they can't get it,
which is why western governments try to sedate us with rotbuxx and cheap copes.

This in turn leads to the working population being unable and unwilling to finance Chads and inkwell rotters,
which in turn leads to the (((government))) allowing floods of shitskins into the west.

But the government miscalculated something: Because of JBW the mostly unqualified low IQ shitskins also become incel rotters in the west, which leads to society collapsing even faster.

On top of this collapsed society a jewish new world order will be created, with low IQ brown "people" as (((their))) henchmen.

Last edited:
There are 3 stages of creating an Incel:

1.Genetic Determinism
2. Rejection/Social Alienation
3. Manipulation/Brain Washing

I'll begin from the most important one which is the first stage.
In order to create a nation full of genetically determined Incels you first need to learn how to control a population. You of course being the "Supreme Elite" so to speak. You are the one in charge of our society, you are the one in charge of advertisements, what we get to see on the news, what we read on the internet, what we buy, what we wear etc.

Those people are above the President, above the Senate, Above the Congress and above the World. They're above money too which is a very nice tool for controlling

people too.

For centuries a radically blue pilled nation has been in the making. This has been powered by the idea of romance. Or the possibility of the female's desire for monogamy. Which is nothing but an illusion. Many nations before us have grown up with romance books, operas and Ballets. And now we are in the final form. Movies, Series, Shows.

"Coincidentally" 99% of content related to romance is heavily blue pilled. There is an idea that every person gets a chance. That personality is more important than one's face, height or other physical attributes. That being nice to a girl, buying her flowers, opening the door for her, paying for her meal is going to make her sexually attracted to you. I can't help but have a laugh while I mention blue pill beliefs.

But fellas this is not a joke. These beliefs have become the social norm. They are not true as we here now and have proven to be not true many many times. But here arose a question. Why? Why blue pill an entire nation? What would the elite get out of making this our social norms? The standard. Well, let's talk about it.

Blue Pilling an entire nation means more genetically determined Incels. How does this happen? How does it relate? Well, if every man grows up to believe that looks don't matter, that personality is more important we are bound to have more incels. They'll marry, have kids only by either lowering their standards completely, or by betabuxxing, or geomaxxing. There are obviously some other methods. But the people that do this are somewhat normies. They might be unattractive but usually a 4/10.

What happens when a 4/10 man who is short, with bad genetics dates a 2/10 woman. Well, you don't have to look far away to find the answer. This forum is full of those people. And you can see what this has brought out. What this has caused. The amount of pain that one endures because they're a total genetic defect is bone-breakingly unbearable.

The second stage is Rejection/Social Alienation.

In this stage the Incel is in constant rejection. No matter how hard he tries to open the door for her, it just keeps closing back in on his face. Females don't pay him any attention. They don't care, they want nothing to do with him. Not only them but also other more genetically lucked out men reject him from their social group. He feels alienated and lost. He turns to hedonism. The only way of being a hedonist in this capitalist society is to Wageslave unless (Neetbux etc but for most people that's not possible.)

The third stage Manipulation/Brain Washing

Telling an Incel that it's all in his head. Telling him that genetics only determine your looks which is only a small part of the equation when it comes to attraction from the opposite sex. Basically gaslighting him to become a hopecel with no means to an end. This keeps him in the cycle. The cycle of life.

The bigger question I've been wanting to expand on is the question WHY?

WHY Create this many incels? What purpose do they serve? Well, they serve for sure and that's the point. The entire point of making incels is to create a lower class of people who's only meaning in life will be their career and how much money they earn. Because when you deny Incels of sex and affection that desire doesn't disappear. And that desire cannot be taken away unless he neuters himself.

In order to fulfill or fill the void he turns to Wageslaving. This is good for the economy. A group of people who work really hard to contribute to the growth of society. Whether he likes it or not each second spent in his workplace contributes to this society.

This is because the elite don't want Incels to have children. They take away people who are on the edge of becoming an Incel (Take note the 4/10 man) and make them breed with an even less attractive female so an Incel can be made. It's similar to a bunch of chicks coming out of tubes to make more chicken wings for ourselves. It's to ensure that people have enough chicken wings, and they don't complain.

True attraction doesn't require a set of beliefs or a set of actions taken with uttermost care. Absolutely not true. This is why Chads and Stacies are never blue pilled. They can't be. Simply put it, it's all a hoax. The only people that read books on how to approach females are Incels. If you need a book to learn how to make females attracted to you, you've already lost. I'm sorry to say that, but it's the truth.

Chads are genetically determined. But we don't hear about them often. Their very existence is denied and we are made fun of for pointing out this group of men.

But the Black Pill community has pointed out the similar characteristics of a Chad. Which are all physical and ONLY physical:
Chiseled Jawline, Symmetrical nose, "The Hunter Eyes", Straight eyebrows, full lips, white complexion, full hairline, preferably colored eyes. To top of it off 1.83m (6ft) or over that height. Which consists less than 5% of the population.

But I want you to know something. Just like the Jewish Lobby Chads are an elite force of people. They consist very very less of the population and that makes them elite. Kind of like the Rothschild family. But here's the funny part. Despite being such a low percentage of the population, they are the face of advertisements, they are the face of movies, or any other culturally important aspects of our society. Most importantly, they are the face of dating.

Females aren't all too unaware of this contrary to the blue pill. They will never outright say these things or these characteristics that I mentioned, but they will certainly desire them. The painful realization is often when a man realizes no matter how hard he works out, earns money there's absolutely nothing he can do in the face of genetic determination. It is brutal, but it is truth.

We are seeing on Social Media Apps like Reddit, Twitter etc how Incels are being gaslit for their beliefs and for how they approach life. But no one ever asks why Incels exist. Why are there thousands of men and growing, that are becoming Incels? I have never seen an actual documentary, an actual official taking this any seriously.

That is state 3, which I mentioned it's a part of the Brain Washing Agenda. Normies as you know and Chads, unrespectively, are brought up in a way to keep this cycle of Inceldom.

We are the backbone of the society, the script that ensures its survival. We are the lowest form of organisms in our society. We are not treated as equals. We are an extended family of slaves. But unlike some we will never be abolished. For that means the destruction of a hierarchy which is the basis of our capitalist society.
brainwashıng and wrong bullshıt programmıng ıs the worst

you should rewire your brain if you lived bluepilled,it is painful tho

Incels shouldn't reproduce, but sometimes they do, which is bad. It's not nearly as big problem as bluepilled subhumans breeding en masse. Still, every incel that wants to have a family is a clown and should be looked at as an imbecile. Unironically incels should only date single moms and never procreate, or antinatalist foids which however prefer to ride cock carousel.
single mums are the group that are the MOST LIKELY TO CUCK AN INCEL AND CLOWN THEM AND USE THEM FOR MONEY

BAD PLAY

These are the hoes that got pumped by chad and are THE MOST BITTER GROUP, AS GOT USED AND ABUSED AND ABANDONED BY CHAD.

Then its "all mens fault" WHEN INCELS AND "GOOD GUYS", HAVEN'T BEEN GIVE A WHIFF OF A CHANCE BY THESE "SINGLE MOMS"

I couldn't have said it better myself. This is gold.

hey i have question for you, you said that you are hald indog and half jap, i'm suprised that your mother side is actually japanese, cause east asians cucks hard SEAcels, is SEAmen cucking japs or gooks seomwhat common ?

Last edited:
I don't play this game by being standardcel.