Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's settel this: Is SEAmaxxing Betabuxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-
In my opinion it is not, if you are at least 3/10 and white. What do you think? Give me your arguments.

ur supposed to go to SEA to fuck not to get some leech that will drain you in a relationship
the only way to do it is the way of @itsOVER

it is super easy to get laid in SEA if you look like a normal white guy, chad is way easier of course. anyway i plan to south america maxx

Give me your arguments.

No. Just fuck those Asian whores and go home. No need to pay for anything.

nah it’s legit

Yes. It's a higher quality version of betabuxxing, but at the end of the day you're still running money-resource game.

It's betabuxxing on steroids (literally because roids are legal in Thailand)

"Chingchong pingling, lemme milk this subhuman foreigner for passport and money"
975 12

Yes, it is betabuxxing, one fact that’s always forgotten or ignored about SEAmaxxing, is how much money these noodlewhores will make you spend on them and the subhuman family. Cope if you think they’ll buy even something small like dinner for you, that’s only for Chad.

No. Just fuck those Asian whores and go home. No need to pay for anything. in for a big surprise if you think those whores will allow you to fuck without
No. Just fuck those Asian whores and go home. No need to pay for anything.
you’re gonna be shock if you think it’s that easy for an incel, they will try to get every cent they can from you, even if you’re just hooking up for one night, it’s in the noodlewhore DNA, unless you’re cumskin Chad of course.

Whites are totally volcels

for whites it is not betabuxx. But most likely is for curry :cryfeels:

You are going there looking for a wife? If yes then of course it's betabuxing.