Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment At what age is completely over?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date

It's completely over

• 20-22

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • 23-25

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • 26-28

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • 29-31

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • 32-35

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 35+

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
Past this age is 100% impossible to ascend
Edit: btw in my opinion if you are 25 years old you are young and your body is completely finished , so if you don't ascend at 25 it's completely over

Last edited:
Once you're in your late 20s early 30s, it's completely over

for me i realized when i was 18

For me its 20. Men dont change physically, after this age.

Graduation. If you did not do it until then your chances for consensual sex are slim.

For me its 20. Men dont change physically, after this age.
Face becomes more masculine and in some cases you gain more height
I say 25 max

Graduation. If you did not do it until then your chances for consensual sex are slim.
IMG 2713

For finding a normal reciprocal relationship, it's over at about 25.

Some men still have a chance of betabuxxing a single mom or a SEA whore after 25.

I put 26-28, slightly past 25 you can still ascend if for example you just left university and entered a new corporate environment.

I am obviously excluding betabuxxing and geomaxxing, which can be done at almost any age really.

If you still haven't lost it after 20 it's over

Last year id say 35, now i say 30. Maybe my opinion will change again and ill say 25 in a few months

Some men still have a chance of betabuxxing a single mom or a SEA whore after 25.
My dad be like. This nigga should have been erased from the gen pool, but for some reason my low IQ mom let him hit

My dad be like. This nigga should have been erased from the gen pool, but for some reason my low IQ mom let him hit
Explain the lore

Explain the lore
He is a betabux. I don't know if he got any play in his youth (probably not). He is around 163cm tall, started balding in his teen years, bad coloring, roundish face, a high voice. He started betabuxxing my mom at around 28-30. At some point, for some bizzare reason that i dont get to this day, my mom thought it would be a good idea to let him hit and create me

If you get into your mid 20s and you're still KHHV, it's over for you at this point.

It's not about age, it's about face and height.

Age 7 - you start school and the hell begins

If you haven't had a gf or girl at least interested in you by age 15 it's a wrap. I knew it was ovER when I went to high school some of the most traumatizing days of my life.

It's not about age, it's about face and height.
Yeah but Let's say you understand at 22 years old that you genes are trashed and you tried to reproduce, should you lose hope ? You for sure will not expect to lose your virginity naturally at the age of 35? Or yes?

cant think rn its probs mid 20's but i put 30, you cant argue its not fucking over at 30, the only ascension at 30 is roastie single mother and soulless betabux relationship, teen pussy is forever out of reach

I would say 25 is the cutoff line for overdom. At that point you are expected to be at least a little bit experienced.

I guess it's over for me then

Past this age is 100% impossible to ascend
Edit: btw in my opinion if you are 25 years old you are young and your body is completely finished , so if you don't ascend at 25 it's completely over
18 because foids start fucking and sucking at 13-15 (in game)

Im in my 30s, btw, so I am speaking from experience. Even at 18, 19, 20 etc, foids showed no interest, sexually and I even had a oneitis who I spoke to, often. I got rejected by multiple foids in my mid teens. I went to nightclubs and experienced devastating blackpills.

Cucked poll. Lowest option is 20. Gonna vote 23-25 bc at least u can be a late bloomer until then.

At 30 it is fully over, even if a woman come into your life, it most likely will be left overs, used bitch, low quality women in every way.

People saying it's over at 23-25 are crazy, this is the best moment of your life to actually try.

This is why I say 30, because you are supposed to actually try life before it's completely over and blackpill.

Face becomes more masculine and in some cases you gain more height
I say 25 max
kind of (not the height part unless 1/100 late bloomer)

undereyes aging=more tired and less alert which isnt masculine

yea fatpad loss makes the face more angular and hollow which are dimorphic traits

after like late 20s though you just look aged and tired as opposed to masculine due to undereyes and skin getting too thin

I personally realized that I'd probably never ascend at 14 just because I couldn't tolerate women and their bullshit.
I literally didn't take any crap from them in highschool and that's why I was socially excluded. Things didn't change for the better in uni, but I've learned to keep my mouth shut.

Yeah but Let's say you understand at 22 years old that you genes are trashed and you tried to reproduce, should you lose hope ? You for sure will not expect to lose your virginity naturally at the age of 35? Or yes?
It may be hard to accept it, but you must do it. Handsome guys often lose their virginity at 14 while incels are always alone, regardless of their age. Betabuxxing doesn't count.

I think it’s just face and it responds to collagen loss. Some will benefit from maturing while others will age like milk tbh

I think it’s just face and it responds to collagen loss. Some will benefit from maturing while others will age like milk tbh
It could be.
Maybe we will age better than normies but we will be without experience and with a 30s old stinky rostie pussy

When you see people from high school having teen daughters, when almost everyone is married except you.

I would say 25, because people would expect you to have experience by that time. You can try getting girls at any age but it will lower your chance to get a decent girl and you would need a job or have a massive fortune just to land a roastie after 25, and that's betabuxxing we are talking about.

I would say 25, because people would expect you to have experience by that time. You can try getting girls at any age but it will lower your chance to get a decent girl and you would need a job or have a massive fortune just to land a roastie after 25, and that's betabuxxing we are talking about.
True, but you can still fuck post wall roasties after that.
And tbh, I crave Sex soooo much, that i might consider trying to ´date´ 35yo/40yo cougars.
I just want pussy so much man.

True, but you can still fuck post wall roasties after that.
And tbh, I crave Sex soooo much, that i might consider trying to ´date´ 35yo/40yo cougars.
I just want pussy so much man.
I have an internal conflict of either choosing teen girls or more mature women. Since mature women are more busty and have huge tits especially MILFS, but with teen girls, since i missed teen life :cryfeels: and looking at Zuckgram seeing young couples :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: