Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Letting youngcels here is oldcel genocide

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Youngcels can perfectly approach, thugmax, emomax etc. There´s so much things they can do. While we oldcels (+19) have to work or study. You can´t approach as an ugly male at job because you would be fired for harassment. You can´t approach in College coz College is a leftist echo chamber SO you would face charges of harassment. Meanwhile in HS I saw short men with mediocre looks taking women from their hips or waste. Youngcels can be reckless, Globohomo won´t affect them unlike us. :feelsUgh:

They can find a naive 13 yo autistic foid an experience what we oldcels will never experience :shock:

These lazy ass niggas come here and brag about their age. About the fact that their bone plaquets haven´t closed. That´s suicidefuel and I´d say genocide. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I would agree that they should be here and become blackpilled if they’re ethnics. Becoming blackpilled at an early age will save them pain and frustration in the future. Otherwise their looks might change when they grow up

I’m the ugliest mother fucker in this bitch.

It's not like the approach would lead anywhere if you are sub5

I would agree that they should be here and become blackpilled if they’re ethnics. Becoming blackpilled at an early age will save them pain and frustration in the future. Otherwise their looks might change when they grow up
They can read the forum without mocking oldcels. Letting youngcels here is like a being a self-aware turbomanlet going somwhere and knowing his situation.

Ok, just pick your classmate from her hips boi and sit her in your lap. Nothing will happen, do not worry.
Of course something will happen, I already saw guys getting kicked out for trying to steal a kiss (don't know if their parents faced any charges)

You only become an oldcel after 25 :feelswhat: that’s when most of your life opportunities dry up and you’re on your own.

Youngcels are U20 , 20-24 is the middle ground before 25 hits and you're an oldcel

Of course something will happen, I already saw guys getting kicked out for trying to steal a kiss (don't know if their parents faced any charges)
Thugmax, emomax, gymax, mewingmax, soymax, weebmax, platformmax, liftingshoemax. There´s are lot of things to do at that age.

Last edited:
Nah you know its over if you over 19 or in college. Like if your freshman year is not good then its over. Its not like much cna change its just more work and harder classes.

Nah you know its over if you over 19 or in college. Like if your freshman year is not good then its over. Its not like much cna change its just more work and harder classes.
You can improve, but you will never get your valuable time back and it’s over when you’ve missed out on teen love

IMO, if you are young there is a lot you can do to change your trajectory. Things like mewing can actually change your facial development and you can take HGH to grow taller. At that age, I think you should do everything possible to better yourself. I feel that Blackpill or incel ideology has noting constructive to add to the development of young minds. It's not over for them, in fact it hasn't even begun.
Probably yeah but if you’re ethnic or turbo manlet i don’t think those small improvements would save you

You can improve, but you will never get your valuable time back and it’s over when you’ve missed out on teen love
Nah I can't I'm 5'5 curry can't grow. I userd to pray to allah jfl to make me grow.

They can find a naive 13 yo autistic foid an experience what we oldcels will never experience
I get your frustration, I really do - however this is a completely false statement. At 13, at least half of all foids are riding the cock carousel, and the other half would run away screaming for the cops at the mere sight of a bald chink such as myself

Based

It's the sign-up rates. It's the sign-up rates. It’s the sign-up rates. If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that the sign-up rates must change. Even if we were to ban all youngcels from our lands tomorrow, the Truecel people would still be spiraling into decay and eventual death.

Ok, just pick your classmate from her hips boi and sit her in your lap. Nothing will happen, do not worry.
That won't happened. I tried picking up girls when I was in middle and high school and it didn't work out for me.

You really think thugmaxxing is viable? Sure you can date woah vickies if you want and call me a volcel if you want but i wouldn't :feelskek:

19 year olds aren't oldcels, once again kill yourself GrAYcel

They belong here. The earlier in life you get blackpilled, the better. Maybe not for your childhood or adolescence, but overall it is better.

They belong here. The earlier in life you get blackpilled, the better. Maybe not for your childhood or adolescence, but overall it is better.
Oh I thought this was a forum to let truecels cope. They can get blackpilled by just reading the must learn section, incel wiki, blackpill channels and even Inceldom Discussion. But their presence is a torture for oldcels.

Oh I thought this was a forum to let truecels cope. They can get blackpilled by just reading the must learn section, incel wiki, blackpill channels and even Inceldom Discussion. But their presence is a torture for oldcels.

Not exactly because it's over for every non-Chad teenage male. Most high school femoids are openly lesbian now. I know because my youngest sister has several friends and she's even mentioned that so many females are "lesbian" now. OVER.

High school was bad for me 15 years ago, but today I can't even imagine. What a horrible fate for youngcels today.

P
Once again with your gatekeeping, acting like highschool foids are different, it’s better youngcels know earlier

If you want truecels only you might as well just make a discord of 20 people. And the lifespan of a truecel isn’t very long anyways :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Oldcel is 30+ fuck off

I just like to see the posts