Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LGBT

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
What's up with this LGBT thing? What is so special about them that they receive all this attention and support?

I mean, if you take a close look in what is LGBT it's basically:

L: lesbian, woman who engage in oral sex and masturbation of another woman
G: gay, a man who penetrate another man's anus :feelspuke:
B: bisexual, do it all above
T: trans, a mental ill man or woman who thinks he/she can be the opposite sex

Nothing special about them, why we are hearing about these people since 1960? :feelssus::feelshehe:

Just a way foids use to assert their newfound political dominance by humiliating normal men for being straight. The more absurd, arbitrary and anti normal their ideas, the more it shows how much influence they have on western culture and how dominant they are over men who hate all of this.

I hate LGBT . They try to shame men for being straight. Fuck them also they also make fun of women who are straight and encourage them to go gay

Initially oppressed minority groups were integrated into the leftist ideology as the proletariat was integrated into the old Soviet ideology. This culminated in their ideology seizing power, resulting in pictures such as this.
Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg

i never really had a problem with LGBT people since i have never saw anyone of them where i live.
i just hear about these people every time i open the internet.

What's up with this LGBT thing? What is so special about them that they receive all this attention and support?

I mean, if you take a close look in what is LGBT it's basically:

L: lesbian, woman who engage in oral sex and masturbation of another woman
G: gay, a man who penetrate another man's anus :feelspuke:
B: bisexual, do it all above
T: trans, a mental ill man or woman who thinks he/she can be the opposite sex

Nothing special about them, why we are hearing about these people since 1960? :feelssus::feelshehe:
Jews want population control. Jews want people to be mentally ill and devoid of male female sex

you forgot the Q which stands for queer

Initially oppressed minority groups were integrated into the leftist ideology as the proletariat was integrated into the old Soviet ideology. This culminated in their ideology seizing power, resulting in pictures such as this.
Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg

Normies support faggots because normies are faggots

They want to categorize everything about humans so as to reduce things as important as our "sexuality" down to something that is bought or sold. The idea is like: who could change the fact that I am a man? That is literally the most intrinsic thing to me, when you boil me down to my core elements number 1 is I am human and number 2 is I am male. Number 3 and 4 are I am white and attracted to women (not necessarily in that order). Notice how race undergoes the same treatment as sexuality and gender.

So the media talks about these things constantly, makes a point about how they dont matter and its all fluid and you can even change them blahblah... it makes money directly by selling things related to them but also just breaks down our psyche making us weaker and more prone to groupthink. Like, so there core elements of my being arent real? Male and female are fake? Niggers are good and whites are evil? I can be sexually attracted to a pan? It softens up our brains so we can be molded in whatever way the corporations want