Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory LGBTQ+ Is an Opiate to Control the Masses.

I wish they could just keep it to themselves a bit instead of it being everywhere, Im tired of hearing bigot this bigot that and having it shown down my throat all this media and woke movies, There is a reason they get hate, Its because its everywhere now, Posters too and they turn kids into transgenders and shove the propeganda down our throat.

Why dont men get a huge month? It baffles me that only gay get a month of awareness while men gets 1 day, 1 FUCKING DAY!

It baffles me that only gay get a month of awareness
dont forget about niggers and women, they also get a month
TND, TKD, and TFD (IN VIDEOGAME)

Black History Month is an oxymoron; what history do blacks have that they themselves developed?

Agree with TND & TKD but it should be TFE(Total Foid Enslavement).
it was total fag death and yes i agree

it was total fag death and yes i agree
I just assumed it was foid because you mentioned foids earlier: I agreee with TFD & also TTD(Total Troon Death).

Foids need to be forced to stay skinny, learn to cook, clean, and do other basic domestic tasks, & then be married off to their objective looksmatch at 16-17.

That Orwell line is uncanny.

I just assumed it was foid because you mentioned foids earlier: I agreee with TFD & also TTD(Total Troon Death).

Foids need to be forced to stay skinny, learn to cook, clean, and do other basic domestic tasks, & then be married off to their objective looksmatch at 16-17.
exactly.

The way in which Elites/ZOG manipulate the populace is through a Totalitarian-styled system
Absolute nonsense. LGBTQIA+ only works because the inherent logical foundation of Anglo-America are individualistic and hedonistic. It's in the Constitution and in the Bible - every soul has inalienable "human rights", and from there to trannyism is but a step.

The same with the Holocaust - if you had told a Viking he had to pay reparations for killing his enemy, he would've laughed in your face. But the Christcucks find value in the ugly losers.

That Orwell line is uncanny.
How so? Women are merely the propaganda mouthpieces of any ideology. They will serve gays/Nazis/Muslims/Hindus, insert whatever the hell you want - women will worship it if they sense the power. My mom has bought Zelensky's books, even though Zelensky literally wants to kill me. Women are natural slaves, it's honestly revolting to witness.

Last edited:
Think this is pin-worthy?

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster

I've been saying for years that the prog elites are using social engineering to bran fucking wash people into being minions so they can take over completely and exterminate dissenters and project their hate on us