Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LGBTQ people should be expelled from society and moved to their own island

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
LGBTQ people should be expelled from society and moved away to a remote island far far away from us normal people they don’t belong here it’s not normal or natural to be attracted to the same gender as you you can’t even reproduce with them because you’re not meant to LGBTQ people have a different type of mental illness that the rest of society can’t fix

Paradis island

I dont care abour any lgbt folk except lesbians they are cancer and they hurt incels by removing foids from the dating pool

Lesbianism should be more ilegal and persecuted that male homosexuality due the hurt they cause to the males

I want to rape a lesbian couple

Based and red pilled.

LGBTQ freaks are disgusting.

You do realize LGBT folk are all feminists and cucks who support it which is the reason so many incels exist? hypergamy, feminism.
if you want to lump them together despire not being the same is ok i guess but the point is that 2 dudes stabing their assholes or a dude chopping off his cock doesnt affect me but 2 girls not fucking ME its an actual pressing matter

Yes and I am telling you they are the reason you are not fucking GIRLS you dumb fucking faggot.
Damn bro im going to go to a gay bar to stop dudes from getting aids to get some pussy LMAO faggots and trannies have exist since the dawn of civilization.
Their incrising numbers in modern era are due many factors at most they are a byproduct of female sexual liberation this is without considerating things like enviorment etc if a faggot anoys you kill him but the over fixation many incels have with faggots is dumb let those niggas die of aids i dont know who care
But lesbian has to be enslaved and stripped away form any right well all women should be stipped from rights give them rights are the cause of our troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back