Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Liberal roastie CEO calls silicon valley curries parasites

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
and asks her compatriots to see what they really are, "parasites and strip miners"
Broot

Last edited:
you are parasite you dumb hole not those hard working curries
hope she will be raped by swarm of sex thirsted currycels :feelsree:

(she?) is finally learning why us "ebil nazis" don't like immigrants in our nations :smonk:
Bitch is no doubt about to get deplatformed if she hasn't already
But "ebil nazis" don't claim to be liberals and are not hypocrites, this foid is, like most other foids a hypocrite

Foids are the biggest parasites to ever exist, at least those curries actually work hard, foids literally have to do nothing and still have everything provided to them.

typical liberal white roasties lol...

bet she wouldn't dare say anything bad about nigs

The implication is that because her ancestors arrived earlier, she is somehow fundamentally "more American" than anyone else. It's a racist dog whistle.

Foids like her deserve to be raped and shot.

Last edited:
typical liberal white roasties lol...

bet she wouldn't dare say anything bad about nigs
She wouldn't dare say anything bad about foids either.
Who are the biggest parasites to ever exist in this world? Foids.

The implication is that because her ancestors arrived earlier, she is somehow fundamentally "more American" than anyone else. It's a racist dog whistle.
I love how she says the system you "came from", most of the curries she's talking about were born in America lmao

Sounds based. Rich privileged people should be taxed to the point where they aren't very rich. More social programs for incels so that they can NEET is what I would die for.

But she is definitely a cunt regardless just from the way she types. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Just be curry pill destroyed me

Sounds based. Rich privileged people should be taxed to the point where they aren't very rich. More social programs for incels so that they can NEET is what I would die for.

But she is definitely a cunt regardless just from the way she types. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
It appears she wants only wants to tax (and exterminate) rich immigrants, not the rich in general.

Its not a secret here that in CA and in the Pacific northwest, the white feminists (and all of their noodlewhores and ethnic female followers) in particular hate Asian and Indian men with a passion.

The funny thing is that they don't even hate white men. They actually strongly prefer the white liberal guy thats whipped and submissive to them.

They secretly also dislike black men for referring to women as bitches and hoes in rap videos. And they really hate muslim arab men for oppressing women. But they are too afraid to be called racists or islamophobes. And they care too much about their lily white lawns and upkeeping their property value to deport away all the 5 foot 1 dark skinned pedro, cheap illegal laborer.

These white liberal females make the so called "Liberal SF Bay area" what it is. They are the defining factor of the bay that gives the bay its flavor. These same females running their mouths about liberalism, wokism, BLM, and LGBTQ are the same ones who show up to city council forums and demand that public housing not be built in their lily white neighborhoods, and all of whom for the most part, have a white male only dating policy. They'll also call the cops on you if they see your ethnic ass in their neighborhoods if you're clearly not a laborer, amazon worker, mailman, or on some other work related business.

Last edited:
can that super earthquake destroy california already?

foid calling someone parasite jfl

haha, lol, calling someone a parasite because he doesn't want his hard earned money to go to people who feel entitled to that money :feelsgah: that's big yikes from me