Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Libtard foids would prefer to fuck a 2/10 bisexual fag over 4/10 straight man!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

would foids fuck an ugly fag over straight incel

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have heard kd this happening. and user hear also confirms this phenomenon
We are true warriors for not becoming gay. My cousin turned himself into gay. Now he has an active sexual life, including with females. Apparently those women that befriend gays end up once in a while fucking them.

We are resisting bravely.

Definitely. My cousin says he ask them like "sis can you lick my penis?". It does not have all the effort script they demand to males.

Imagine they are, like, at a house, just chilling. She will ask the gay friend to fuck her if Chad is not available.

She will fuck a 2/10 gay, but not us
women literally would prefer to fuck a gay friend over straight friend. Imo might be because of the Jews propaganda giving fags status halo, they also have exotic halo, have a brain closerr to a foid which makes it easier for foids to relate. I have never seen a faggot without foid friends tbh.

@Zer0/∞

so all we have to do is to pretend we are faggs?

so all we have to do is to pretend we are faggs?
probably not enough. libtard foids likely want proof of the faggotry. likely means kissing other men and posting it on instawhore or in front of the foids

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Being a faggot is a huge turnoff for 99% of foids. In reality they would neither fuck the fag nor the incel.

probably not enough. libtard foids likely want proof of the faggotry. likely means kissing other men and posting it on instawhore or in front of the foids
If this is what I have to do just to attract women, fuck that, I would rather not.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Being a faggot is a huge turnoff for 99% of foids. In reality they would neither fuck the fag nor the incel.
big cope. U must not live in a libtard area. move to one and u will see what me and @WannaJoinIsis are talking about

yes they would fuck one to appear "le progressive modern female:foidSoy:" and get more social credit :feelswhat::society:

still wouldn't work for me because even if I turned fag:feelswhat: I am not NT enough to get into or create foid social circles or communicate with them at all :feelsUgh::society:

its probably just the straight female equivalent of men fetishizing dykes. though I doubt they get wet over a 2.

Fags traded their dignity to try to have pussy

yes they would fuck one to appear "le progressive modern female:foidSoy:" and get more social credit :feelswhat::society:

still wouldn't work for me because even if I turned fag:feelswhat: I am not NT enough to get into or create foid social circles or communicate with them at all :feelsUgh::society:
yup also fags tend to have big faggot orgies with lots of faggot toys. Many foids go there too because foids love degeneracy. And they get fucked my some of the fags there too
its probably just the straight female equivalent of men fetishizing dykes. though I doubt they get wet over a 2.
true see Asian foids obsession with yaoi(fag manga) and fujoishi phenomenon.

Juggernaut law applies too men too.

1/10 has higher chances than 4/10

If the bisexual fag is a Chad then yes.

If not then no.

Juggernaut law applies too men too.

1/10 has higher chances than 4/10
holy brutal truth. Imo also has to do with exotic theory. 1/10 man maybe ugly as fuck but is also exotic, <1/100 men. Giving the exotic halo.

holy brutal truth. Imo also has to do with exotic theory. 1/10 man maybe ugly as fuck but is also exotic, <1/100 men. Giving the exotic halo.
I guess it's due to statusmaxxing and angelmaxxing, foids will virtue signalign by dating these dudes and get all the attention they want

This is retarded cope. I'm embarrassed for the people on this site how believe this shit. No girl wants to fuck an ugly guy let alone a gay ugly guy

Last edited:
This is retarded cope. I'm embarrassed for the people on this site how believe this shit. No girl wants to fuck an ugly guy let alone a gay ugly guy
Big cope. you don't know libtards enough. visit a libtard area during pride parade. u will see what I am talking about

women literally would prefer to fuck a gay friend over straight friend. Imo might be because of the Jews propaganda giving fags status halo, they also have exotic halo, have a brain closerr to a foid which makes it easier for foids to relate. I have never seen a faggot without foid friends tbh.

@Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ knows

I think women would rather fuck a metrosexual 5/10 guy than a normal 5/10 guy. Looking masculine is one of the worst things you can do to get women, apart from roiding up and having muscles. Balding, having a beard.. big no no.

I think women would rather fuck a metrosexual 5/10 guy than a normal 5/10 guy. Looking masculine is one of the worst things you can do to get women, apart from roiding up and having muscles. Balding, having a beard.. big no no.
Take the Zoomerpill: you can look and act like a fag, but as long as you are pretty boy Chad, foids will want to fuck you. :feelsUgh:
@mentalcel1
Look at this comment section of these two homos, it’s all foids. @Transcended Trucel

it’s all about looks, so 4/10 male >>>> 2/10 male

Toilets are brainless creatures. They do what media tells them to do. They don't use their own brain because they don't have brain. All the toilets deserve to be brutally beaten and raped. All the faggots deserve to be brutally eaten alive by prihanas, wild dogs and hyenas.

Mainly for virtue signalling imo.

no any male and female who are not related will eventually fuck in closed encounters. a dyke having a dry spell will not mind trying that dick

@TheNEET Thoughts?

@Zer0/∞
One thing is certain: in the last 6 months, the number of incels who impregnated foids is zero.

Fags probably did it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back