Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Libya i a fucking shit hole

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
Like just Google the word Libya and the first thing you Will see is armed men, desert, destroyed buildings and just other kind of bullshit

Ever since moved to Tunisia Wich is a year and something ago it have been better a lot than B4 but i will probably be going back to my birth country again so anyway

Last edited:
The civil war already ended

Ever since Gaddafi got shoahed it was all destined to go downhill.

Hgghhgyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyft

Really weird and specific question: how is the tobacco over there, if you've tried it?

Become Gaddafi 2.0 :feelsLSD:

Reminder that it used to be the richest and most developed African country before America and its NATO puppets brought "Freedom and Democracy" there. RIP Gaddafi

I am raceless (countrywise) in my country. American is not a race, it's a nationality.
I don't know what my bloodline by country is (Like how someone is Korean, Japanese, Irish, German)
I am just nigger.

it's over

Really weird and specific question: how is the tobacco over there, if you've tried it?
i always was a fan of home made cigarettes. i bought it from the locals who made it at their house but i never was a super giga fan like my dad
my dad started smoking from the age he was in college: smoking 2 packs a day for almost 35 years now and he never had any problem
he smocked merit, Marlboro, léger, safir, and other kind of stuff but mostly malboro
he socked drugs also like zatla which i smoked myself too.

Brutal if you cant buy milk

its time to gaddafimaxx

It took me the longest time to realize that your name is spelt "Med Amine" and not "Med Anime"

it's over

It took me the longest time to realize that your name is spelt "Med Amine" and not "Med Anime"

it's over
i am pretty sure all the users in this forum still think that my username is "Med Anime"

Libya and Tunisia were great countries to recruit Jihadmaxxer back in the isis glory days.

Reminder that it used to be the richest and most developed African country before America and its NATO puppets brought "Freedom and Democracy" there. RIP Gaddafi
The Arab spring! :soy:

Libya and Tunisia were great countries to recruit Jihadmaxxer back in the isis glory days.
both countries are so good for jihad recruiting in the old days.
libya is way more better than tunisia in recruiting ofc.
even in tunisia, jihad recruiters aren't that bad.
places like Sfax are very good to find el mujahedeen.
The Arab spring! :soy:
البطيخ العربي

Like just Google the word Libya and the first thing you Will see is armed men, desert, destroyed buildings and just other kind of bullshit

Ever since moved to Tunisia Wich is a year and something ago it have been better a lot than B4 but i will probably be going back to my birth country again so anyway
is it true that gadaffi was good for lybia. I heard he did much stuff, like build infrastructure, schools, running water.

Attachments

• 1684322325985.jpeg
    1684322325985.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0

Poor Libyan men must be praying to Allah for five times a day only to barely survive in bumfuck desert hellhole all in the hopes of heaven by their desert pedo God all the while Athiest Chads living in Scandinavian countries live the life of paradise that these sandniggers could only dream of:feelskek::feelskek: