Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a unattractive male is nothing but constant gaslighting from everyone around you everyday

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
I haven't been visiting this place frequently as I used to, so the blackpill has been kind of sitting in the back of my mind for the most part as I try to cope my way through life.

One thing I noticed is that everything you read, see or hear is subtle gaslighting in many ways, whether intentionally or not, bluepilled shit is ingrained into every part of every day life, at least in America, so that ugly males will continue living, clinging to fruitless dreams, and being the bottom rung that exists to elevate the top of society's privileged: rich businessmen, politicians, celebrities, high SMV men, e-celebrities, women, etc. Yet the most ironic part in all this is that men still commit suicide at much higher rates than women, despite the attempts to gaslight. That's how bad things really are for low value males these days.

It is depressing as hell. If I wasn't blackpilled I would have fallen in that pithole and believed that I still had a chance at a good life

Last edited:
"Every cell in my body screams that things shouldn't be like this"

sometimes you get this visceral feeling that goes past all the gaslighting.

Christmas is not really ad portas brocel