Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: Being incel is only a small reason for your depression

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I am lonely, have no friends, no direction in life, bad in everything, no skills, everything seems pointless to me.

that I will never have a girlfriend is perhaps only a 20% part of the whole that makes me sad

Last edited:
Yeah, can relate, I've went through alot more suffering than just being an incel.

we are the lowest of the lowest pal... we have nothing

I’m depressed because even if I was a better person the world will not be. I hope it burns while I watch from the shadows.

I am lonely, have no friends, no direction in life, bad in everything, no skills, everything seems pointless to me.

that I will never have a girlfriend is perhaps only a 20% part of the whole that makes me sad
tbh if your only problem is girls ur not trucel tier, its over man theres no relationship for money or looks

no direction in life, bad in everything, no skills, everything seems pointless to me.
Inceldom caused this man. You would’ve been motivated to learn skill, go live life and become better if you were normal like everyone else and getting laid.

All these things are probably related, that's why people think getting a girlfriend will fix them all

No, if right now I would text the foid that I like and she would say "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!", ALL of my problems would disappear.

No, if right now I would text the foid that I like and she would say "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!", ALL of my problems would disappear.
Normie

Agreed just would take a toilet treating me not like shit for once hell they don't even have to go on a date with me

True, I suffer from anxiety that prevents me from functioning in society completely, not just with foids