Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life in creative mode: as a foid you can blow up a plane with 115 people and get away with it

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus

Kim Hyon-hui (Korean: [UWSL]김현희[/UWSL], born 27 January 1962), also known as Ok Hwa, is a former North Korean agent, responsible for the Korean Air Flight 858 bombing in 1987, which killed 115 people.[1][2] She was arrested in Bahrain following the bombing and extradited to South Korea. There she was sentenced to death but later pardoned.

For her role in the bombing of KAL 858, Kim was sentenced to death in March 1989. However, South Korean president Roh Tae-woo pardoned her later that year, saying that Kim was merely a brainwashed victim of the real culprit, the North Korean government. She later wrote an autobiography entitled The Tears of My Soul and donated the proceeds to the families of the victims of Flight 858.[21]

Just wow....... I wish north koreancels would invade that bts faggot country and bomb it to pieces

Just bin ladenmaxx bro.

If it was a man, you can bet his ass would be rotting in jail:feelsjuice:

WTF???????!??!?!?!?!? I FUCKING HATE SIMPS, GOD DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If it was a man, you can bet his ass would be rotting in jail:feelsjuice:
Nah, he'd be killed via firing squad

WTF???????!??!?!?!?!? I FUCKING HATE SIMPS, GOD DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nah, he'd be killed via firing squad
Fuxk this shit :fuk::fuk:

Women are privileged scum.

Women are privileged scum.

and somehow feminists are able to brainwash the rest of society into thinking male privilege still exists. It’s women who are the most privileged and entitled group in modern western society

No matter a person's political persuasion (or even sex lol), everyone believes women lack personal agency. It feels almost impossible to hold a woman responsible for her shitty actions.

Kim Hyon-hui (Korean: [UWSL]김현희[/UWSL], born 27 January 1962), also known as Ok Hwa, is a former North Korean agent, responsible for the Korean Air Flight 858 bombing in 1987, which killed 115 people.[1][2] She was arrested in Bahrain following the bombing and extradited to South Korea. There she was sentenced to death but later pardoned.

For her role in the bombing of KAL 858, Kim was sentenced to death in March 1989. However, South Korean president Roh Tae-woo pardoned her later that year, saying that Kim was merely a brainwashed victim of the real culprit, the North Korean government. She later wrote an autobiography entitled The Tears of My Soul and donated the proceeds to the families of the victims of Flight 858.[21]
Roh Tae-woo is a beta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back