Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is boring as shit tbh

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Title tbh. I am bored to death and gymcelling does little to help. Gaming and youtube sucks too these days. I might consider roping soon.

life sucks. there's no point in doing anything but partying, doing drugs and having sex.

all the cool shit like racing cars and climbing mountains and hunting lions is reserved for rich people only.

life sucks. there's no point in doing anything but partying, doing drugs and having sex.

all the cool shit like racing cars and climbing mountains and hunting lions is reserved for rich people only.
I will never be able to do any of those things.

idk how people here havent roped past 25~ there isnt enough cope to keep living

idk how people here havent roped past 25~ there isnt enough cope to keep living
My copes will soon run out and I am only 20. I don't think I will ever make it to 25.

Last edited:
My copes will soon run out and I am onpy 20. I don't think I will ever make it to 25.
Same man, we wont be able to fight foids in final war besauce 85% of us will rope :feelsrope:

all I've done is browse the internet and shitpost since summer started. I don't enjoy much anymore
life sucks. there's no point in doing anything but partying, doing drugs and having sex..
brutal agepill

Title tbh. I am bored to death and gymcelling does little to help. Gaming and youtube sucks too these days. I might consider roping soon.

I made a promise to myself that I would not waste this summer..
Haven't done anything productive. I even failed at gymcelling. I Just don't have any motivation anymore. What's the point of trying if you don't have anyone to share your success with?

Haven't done anything productive. I even failed at gymcelling. I Just don't have any motivation anymore. What's the point of trying if you don't have anyone to share your success with?
Life is pure pain for truecels.

I feel you life just suck for us incels because everybody hates us
forreal gymmaxxing wont get you laid its just cope

I was thinking of the rope before i clicked the thread.

Get some headphones . listen to music loud while walking down train tracks.
forreal gymmaxxing wont get you laid its just cope

^ fax

Life is pure pain for truecels.

>tfw you'll never be able to watch the sunset with a beautiful girl in your passenger seat and a vanilla latte in your hand

1 month i read this forum , its big cope . fuck the drugs

I'm thinking of chopping my balls of and fedding them to the dogs

My life is very boring tbh

Everything feels like nothing to me, I feel like I'm looking through a window and can see all the great shit normies get up to that I'm denied because I'm fucking retarded. The UK is shit in and of itself as well. Americas huge. You could just drive round the country and eat garbage if you're bored, but in the UK it's like "oh cool another fucking farm"

some days, like today, I find it hard to stand the emptyness of my life. Today that feeling is particularly strong because I had a dream last night where I was a Starcraft progamer (I have never even played that game, it was a strange dream) and I had a very fulfilling life.