Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is boring

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I just dont enjoy anything. Life is pure boredom for me. I cant find anything that interests me. My only copes are walking, LDAR and browsing the internet. Its like im simply waiting to die.

I'd like to gain knowledge on certain topics but reading is just too boring to me. I dont know what to do with my life man, I guess I need a job.

Same. Only thing I like nowadays is shitposting here, reading about finance and history. Not much else

if you were attractive, you could have been with a woman enjoying life together like visiting ancient historical sites, visiting nature preservation parks together, or even just raising a family together and it would have all been so meaningful. But because you didnt get those genes that attracted women to you, you sit behind a keyboard and rot, thinking about what could have been.

Anhedonia is a bitch, and there is not much that gives me pleasure or contentment, other than browsing mindlessly. It is not just attractiveness, it is also that the capacity to enjoy is not there.

if you were attractive, you could have been with a woman enjoying life together like visiting ancient historical sites, visiting nature preservation parks together, or even just raising a family together and it would have all been so meaningful. But because you didnt get those genes that attracted women to you, you sit behind a keyboard and rot, thinking about what could have been.
Too real man. I wish I had normal genetics :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Anhedonia is a bitch, and there is not much that gives me pleasure or contentment, other than browsing mindlessly. It is not just attractiveness, it is also that the capacity to enjoy is not there.
Probably fried your dopamine receptors from the contant gratification from finding interesting shit on the internet. Maybe try a dopamine detox.

Exactly, bad genes arent only about looks, its also about your brain and ability to be happy :feelsthink:.
Probably fried your dopamine receptors from the contant gratification from finding interesting shit on the internet. Maybe try a dopamine detox.
Bro that dopamine detox shit is bs. Ive quit and came back many Times and it didnt do anything for me. Maybe mine are permanently fried or something

Last edited:
Massive cope life is so exciting and fresh

I love life

You’d be right
Sounds like something a foid would say though. Especially young foids, they are full of life. I always see them dancing or singing when im outside jfl.

Sounds like something a foid would say though. Especially young foids, they are full of life. I always see them dancing or singing when im outside jfl.
wtf where do you live where random young foids sing and dance outside? Or you mean In a nightclub or something?

wtf where do you live where random young foids sing and dance outside? Or you mean In a nightclub or something?
Nah I mean like little girls. I notice them being joyous on the streets. Its kinda cute to see (No Pedo)