Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is boring

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
My life is so mundane and boring I can’t even take it anymore. I distract my self by day dreaming about a better more adventurous life. But unfortunately life is a bore.

It’s gotten so bad to the point that I can’t read most fiction without feeling suicidal.This is a truly brutal situation. To my brocels who feel the same you are not alone on this one

The urges of suicide has gotten more intense over the past few days

I unironically miss being a kid i'm gonna rope soon

Yeah sometimes I get so bored I want to actually kill myself.

Musicmaxx while daydreaming. Thank me later.

If I kms i don't want to get sucked into that gay white light anyway. I wish i could imagine my own world and live there in the afterlife but god had to be gay and make me a pawn in a predetermined rigged system that's his personal puppet show

If your life is boring and you have suicidal urges consider extreme risk taking, Just make sure you don't
A. End up in Jail
B. End up several Injured with no option of being euthanized

When ever I read or watch or play anything fiction related, the furthest I get into it, is looking into the Lore.

Get in the fucking robot Shinji

I would also love to have a more ´adventurous´ life.
My fantasy is to Buy a plane ticket with 10 other .is Members, fly to the Jurassic park island called ´isla nublar´, and try survive/explore there while dinosaurs walk around

If I kms i don't want to get sucked into that gay white light anyway. I wish i could imagine my own world and live there in the afterlife but god had to be gay and make me a pawn in a predetermined rigged system that's his personal puppet show

Exactly, if god exists he’s evil.

How can anyone be religious knowing that either god doesn’t exist or an evil god exists (but that thERe is no possibility of a living god existing).

If your life is boring and you have suicidal urges consider extreme risk taking, Just make sure you don't
A. End up in Jail
B. End up several Injured with no option of being euthanized

Euthanasia isn’t legal worldwide because many incels would take that option, which the elites don’t want because they’d lose many slaves.

Elites want us to be slaves who work hard without getting any reward from society in return, that way we do all the work while they get all the pussy. They will live in mansions, have a fleet of supercars and all the resources that they could ever need or want, while we will own nothing and be happy. Fuck Jews and fuck all the low IQ brainwashed scum who support them

My life is so mundane and boring I can’t even take it anymore. I distract my self by day dreaming about a better more adventurous life. But unfortunately life is a bore.

It’s gotten so bad to the point that I can’t read most fiction without feeling suicidal.This is a truly brutal situation. To my brocels who feel the same you are not alone on this one
You can have intetesting hobbies, like playing electric guitar or watching UFC idk...
If you feel like you got nothing to do just try something you never tried before(besides hitting on a foid x.x- no need for more pain)

I agree, fellow boredcel checking in.

feeling the exact same, i have nothing to look forward to. seeing couples in public used to kill me inside but now i just feel lifeless, i feel like i need to do something biggER with my life..