Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is hard without friends

inmate03

inmate03

Banned
-
every time i try to make friends and shit i fail, and that even with me being very kind to them, mf's these days act like i don't exist 'till i do something wrong just to Bully me, and no one understands either, fuckin normies will blame me for their fucking mistakes, let's say someone bullied me, and i respond to him, i get blamed for it, fuck these people, mf's acting like defending your self is crime, and you should be respectful to whoever is disrespecting you, that's why i don't have friends.

It’s normal, the world needs beta males, otherwise alpha males can’t stand out

Better be without friends rather than having friends that mog you, don't respect you, ghost you, mock you, etc.

I like being without friends. I have had friends before, but I always just get annoyed with them and want to be alone so I ghosted them all.

I like to spend my time alone. I have lots of things to do. My problem is that when I am completely isolated for too long I get massive brain fog and become numb to everything

Less friends, less knifes in the back.

Sopranos paulie gualtieri

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill::feelsUgh:

Friends are not real mearly objects used for a positive reaction that the other person wants usually it’s mutually benifital but in our cases we rely on them more therefore we are slaves to them the power dynamics will crush you while they profit from the fruits of your labour for seasonal cases of attention in exchange for a arms length of requirements to be a “friend”