Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Life is pain endurance

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
maybe youre a bit more lucky and have copes to distract yourself.

but ultimately as an incel you will always run from reality into fantasy.

when those copes are gone you are just in a boiling pan, with the water get hotter.

How much more do you want to take and why should you?

every second being alive is gamble hoping that things dont get even worse

the end

No retcons possible.

but ultimately as an incel you will always run from reality into fantasy.
My fantasy is only fathomed in imagination. I choose to commit an act frowned upon my soyciety of drinking in reparation of it only being a dream, aryan.
017.jpg

it's over

Should be under the Brutal or It's Over prefix tbh.

This is the cold hard truth sadly- as Incels, we are constantly enduring pain and can only cope with it.

Should be under the Brutal or It's Over prefix tbh.

This is the cold hard truth sadly- as Incels, we are constantly enduring pain and can only cope with it.
done

Do you have Intellau_Celistic on ignore? He's the best user of .is, shame on you :feelswhat:
What!? Nigga don't throw random accusations at me. I do not have him on ignore- and I can prove if needed. I was just asking where his avi is originally from- such as what show/comic/game or whatever is it from.

What!? Nigga don't throw random accusations at me. I do not have him on ignore- and I can prove if needed. I was just asking where his avi is originally from- such as what show/comic/game or whatever is it from.
No idea

Even when we are experiencing pleasure we are haunted by the knowledge that it will end. When we are content, we are haunted by the prospect of need. And when we cannot even meet our basic needs, one can only find solace in death.

Truly, inflicting life upon another is the greatest crime of all. The wicked hole of the femoid that brings such sensual pleasure also births all the pain and agony of mankind.