Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life Keeps Getting Worser Update.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
Life is Getting Worser Update

The end of my Video game lifestyle.

I have just received sad news that the CSGO Servers have been officially shut down. Thanks a lot Valve.
The last game I truly enjoyed gone, It's been a wild ride from the age of 6 starting with age of empires, warcraft 3 and then minecraft and to many other games
until now age of 20 ending it with csgo. All the online friends I've made have left theres nothing left for me anymore
in the video game community, these past 2 years I wasn't playing much anyways maybe like once a month cuz obv i dont have friends anymore to play with
so it would get boring really quick. but I'm gonna miss playing csgo I'll never forget how i played with friends when I was in h.s.
I can't believe my life has gone to utter hell with-in only a few years, but once again Thank you valve hope ur happy.

Face is getting raped by acne/pimples

Everything is getting bad.. I'm starting to get acne on my face or pimples (Idk what the difference is)
last week I only had 2 spots now I have like 7 scattered around on my face, this garbage is literally gonna leave scars on my face
I'm gonna look so bad after the acne or pimples are gone this is deadass stressing me out cause I can't control this dumb fucking sht.

Parents Hate Me

Other Note, my parents also keep reminding me that they hate me, saying I don't do enough to help, I won't have a future, etc etc
my dad literally freaked out when he figured out I was using protein powder and my mom started yelling at me saying I was gonna
get cancer from it because its "steroids". Yea wait until she realizes I'm actually on tren and growth hormones, not my fault I didn't
develop proper bones during puberty maybe if my parents cared about me actually they would of told me how important sleep is during puberty and
I would of grown taller, had bigger wrists and overall much healthier, but no I literally have to rely on tren and growth hormones now to finish the job.
They are the reason I have no friends anymore sort of, I'm not allowed to really leave often (IK I'm an adult and can't leave the house unless its for a good reason)
My parents think I'm wasting my time or wasting fuel money whenever I left to go meetup with friends, I had to stop going to the point where they no longer
asked me to hangout anymore. (I don't know if thats good or bad since they didn't care about me anyways, and always insulted my height and my incel status)

My Brother is a chad.

I remember being 8 or 9 years old and seeing my older brother who was in high school at the time bring home lots of girls usually, this was
around the Emo / Goth Era, so yea those are the types of girls he brought home and now I know why they went with him (He's 6'3).
So yea I remember thinking when I would of gotten to his age the same would of happened to me, but I was only like 8 years old so I just played Minecraft usually and didn't think much I didn't even acknowledge at that time it was because my older bro is a Chad and has a good height.
I honestly do not even know why people find emo / goth girls cute still, I sort of had a goth e-gf at one point but she never loved me cause ofc she left
me for a taller dude from norway, these girls especially goths and emos only care about height and my older brother was proof of that.

Might I also add I saw my brother a while ago and he basically hates me now as well and sort of blackpilled me, he knows I've never had a gf and I told him about my horrible life situation atm all he said was some peoples lives are meant to be hell and some peoples lives are meant to be good, its nature.
This is the type of sht chads like my brother can say and women would still date them imagine if he applied those words to refugees fleeing from a war torn country
he wouldn't even get cancelled tho because he's a chad.

I just losing hope I have no money, and need to move out my parents literally hate me I try really hard everyday to make anything I can
to save up to move out but my bills are so expensive I don't save anything. On top of that for the last few days I've had pretty bad headaches
Still have one as of now, I don't feel good overall I'm always stressed because of my parents bs, they're making me pull my hair
a few days ago I literally shed a few hundred hairs because of stress. Guys I can not lose my hair / go bald I will literally rope if i do.

Muscle & Diet Update

Plus side is that I stopped drinking like 5 coca colas a day I usually only drink like one now, and I've been losingmore weight I'm at 117 lbs now
it's not as much as I had hoped but after I finish doing my pullups I eat as much protein as I can to build as much muscle possible, so my max
daily calorie intake is probably around 1000 now but I usually eat around 500 - 700 calories and 2 hours of running everyday is more then
enough to burn all those calories off. so yea besides the coke I eat pretty much healthy and week by week I look more shredded. Literally what I do after I do my pullups and dumbbell exercises I go and make my protein shake I'll put ingredients here, yes it has raw eggs and no I won't get salmonella cuz its rare 1 in 20,000 cases. I ain't getting it, raw eggs are essential to build muscle they really awaken you and build up your cholesterol levels which is essential to making more testerstone which you NEED to build more Muscle, etc etc

Protein Shake
Recipe

4 x Raw Eggs
3 x Scoops of Choclate Protein Powder
2 x Spoon-Fulls of Protein Yogurt
1 Tbsp of Choclate Chips
Half Cup of Milk (More or less if you want thick/thin shake)

I would of had a GF by now,
if it weren't for the west + Masculinity In The West

It's true if my parents would of never moved to the west I would of had a gf, women here just care about looks and money.
Where as of where my parents grew up in their shtty village all that mattered was if you were a strong masculine man and you could
provide for your family which every man did. And every man would of been masculine regardless because thats
just how you were raised, they gave you the right type of food and they just didn't act like pussies ig. Now you got these soyboys who consume too much soy,
there are no more male role models in the west in the 80s and 90s you would of had people like Rocky, etc. (I rewatched Rocky and thats where I got idea to
consume eggs raw if it worked for rocky it should work for me) The male role models we have today now are gay and don't care about our generation of men.
People like Sneako, Fresh & Fit Podcast dudes, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate. All these guys care about is our money thats why theres people like
Andrew tate selling his shitty course with info that is free on the internet. (By the way andrew tate is on video saying he'd rather fuck a man that looked like a women, then a women that looked like a man.) He's officially gay by that statement. And sneako likes watching his gf get plowed by other men. These are the type of guys we are supposed to look up too? No Thanks. I'm calling this because I think it will happen we will in our lifetime see the west fall and honestly I have plans to move away anyways I don't want to live in this shithole anymore, everything is so terrible about this place, I will never be able to afford a home, it's completely useless living here. #BelarusHereICome

Final

Sorry for the long post guys.. read if u want I'm tired and dont want to go to sleep I have a lot of stuff to do still today like finish some graphic designs and then do 200 Bicep Curls . My pullups went good today I didn't hit 200 pullups tho as thats my daily target. Hope u guys have a good rest of ur day until later.​

brutal

i feel you brocel

but why dont you play Counter strike 2?

also,
im a fellow looksmaxxer too , well done with that diet

im gonna invest all my savings in looksmaxxing diet and work out . I will make a mega post soon, follow me if youre interested

in conclusion fuck the jews

brutal

i feel you brocel

but why dont you play Counter strike 2?

also,
im a fellow looksmaxxer too , well done with that diet

im gonna invest all my savings in looksmaxxing diet and work out . I will make a mega post soon, follow me if youre interested
cuz I heard counter strike 2 is bad? idk ifs its true..

also what are u specifically gonna invest in? for ur looksmaxxing diet and work out.

cuz I heard counter strike 2 is bad? idk ifs its true..

also what are u specifically gonna invest in? for ur looksmaxxing diet and work out.
i will buy

-chicken breast in bulk
-protein powder
-cheese
-greek yogurt
-peanut butter
-ground beef
-canned tuna

will buy some cheap and small modest work out equipment bc i dont like gyms

and if possible i will try for one of my dreams which are swimming and surfing

Try spinach and quinoa for ecdysterone. I mostly just curl till I get tired and eat less now.

Brutal. Having a Chad brother must be depressing af.

every cope has an end

Kill parents.

Kill Chad brother.

Obtain plane.

Insert said plane into building.

i will buy

-chicken breast in bulk
-protein powder
-cheese
-greek yogurt
-peanut butter
-ground beef