Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life must be so good for Psychopaths

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Imagine having no empathy. Not giving a single fuck about others. In our atomized world this is the best mindset. I wish I could be a complete self-serving narcy fuck who could use other people for his pleasure or service without an iota of guilt. As far as I can see, this world doesn't deserve any better.

Psychopaths are born so you can't be one no matter what but you can train yourself to be a sociopath.
One thing that helped me was reading about Machiavellianism and genuinely believing that I'm better than normies I think my narcissism helped me a lot.

This is a good starting point

You can also watch Gore if you want to subside your empathy levels.

Last edited:
Psychopaths are born so you can't be one no matter what but you can train yourself to be a sociopath.
One thing that helped me was reading about Machiavellianism and genuinely believing that I'm better than normies I think my narcissism helped me a lot.

based. being machiavellian helped me with my misery too

Can’t imagine it tbh

i‘m far too nice and kind to even comprehend such a mindset

Can’t imagine it tbh

i‘m far too nice and kind to even comprehend such a mindset
That would cause you great harm if you have to deal with normgroids regularly.

My uncle is a Legit diagnosed psychopath. He lives like a hermit, no family or friends. He doesn't give a shit.

Imagine having no empathy. Not giving a single fuck about others. In our atomized world this is the best mindset. I wish I could be a complete self-serving narcy fuck who could use other people for his pleasure or service without an iota of guilt. As far as I can see, this world doesn't deserve any better.
nah it's fucked

Good advice

Sociopaths are more based

Life must be so good for *good looking* psychopaths.

Civilization was created by psychopaths, built on the backs of endless slaves by psychopaths, and caters to every whim of psychopaths everywhere, so yes, I reckon it must be.

I have the no empathy but none of the charm, so I can’t even use it

this is the embodiment of delusional statement
psychopaths are brain damaged people, they end up in prison most of the time