Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life of Chad while you rot

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
And don't even bother saying "hurr durr dIs iSnT ChAd"

It doesnt matter. He lives the life of a Chad. That's what matters. I could care less if he's a 4'11 Indian. If he lives this life, he's Chad as far as I'm concerned.

View: https://youtu.be/8saU6LaMwQU

this is how its always been. hes just living that life of a top 20% male of ancient times.

Brahmins inherited their intelligence from Caucasians.

His time is limited. He is balding. And all his wives will be fucking negritos in the next 5 years.

"This isn't Chad"?? Only the most delusional of incels would even think of saying this, which sadly is an all too common occurrence on this forum. Not only is he very obviously a thuggmaxed male model Chad now, but he had height, frame, jaw, hunter eyes, symmetrical features and gorilla build even when he was chubby.

But hey, according to IncelTears, he must be one of the world's best personalities ever. Jesus, Stephen Hawking, and Shakespeare combined into one person. To me his personality seems blander than countless of virgins on planet Earth, but what do I know, it can't be that the sluts flock to him because of his appearance after all while rejecting every ugly guy in their life under a pretext of 'just wanting to stick your dick in me like an object and not respecting/entertaining me enough'.

Some men will drown in pussy while other will die without ever seeing one. :blackpill:

Life was never fair to anyone so the best response we can have to this unfairness is to be selfish. Always worry about yourself only :feelsthink:

Also jfl at cucks who let women take control of their life

Thanks for this post, it was very reassuring for me about my beliefs, massive :blackpill: confirmed in my mind

Based as fuck. I'm jealous