Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life was more exciting with cripplimg anxiety.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
Ahhh fresh 16 i had crippling anxiety, non existant childhood. I couldnt walk outside without feeling over my head with stress. It was summer break, i went from 9th grade to university.

I was concerned with trying to get my life in check, life was so romanticized when i had actually solvable problems.

now im bitter, soon to be non teenager, 20 and so fourth. With no real problem, exept genetics. Im just mad, really mad. I wish i couldve went back. Now lifes meaning is just to exist, to uphold a life with no meaning.

Shut up bitch I will give you a reason to be anxious

Shut up bitch I will give you a reason to be anxious
I probably shouldve said young and anxious, besides being adult and anxious is kinda cringe, unless you're balding

How can crippling anxiety be exciting ?

How can crippling anxiety be exciting ?
I worded it extremely poorly, my life became hell shortly after the summer break, but to be in blizz to think mere anxiety of waling outside is your biggest problem, versus the coming ones. That time sure seemed fun.

I probably shouldve said young and anxious, besides being adult and anxious is kinda cringe, unless you're balding

Went to university at 16? Are you studycel/high iq cel

Went to university at 16? Are you studycel/high iq cel
no, i've never studied more than 10 hours (in total) i worded it poorly, it was summer break transitioning from 9th grade (class clown with many friends) intermezzo, severe anxiety, then university at 17, i might be mixing the words, cuz the school system is probably my only language barrier, besides that i know english fluently