Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life without friends is brootal

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
being ugly is worse

its better to have no friends than to have fake fucking idiots who fake their personality when talking to you,mock you behind your back how werid you are and ghost you the moment they got a chance

its better to have no friends than to have fake fucking idiots who fake their personality when talking to you,mock you behind your back how werid you are and ghost you the moment they got a chance
this is all my friends ever

if youre ugly you wont have friends.
Nope. If you're in the right crowd you can hang out with other incels.

In my case i was such dirt that i wasnt even nt enough for other incels

Nope. If you're in the right crowd you can hang out with other incels.

In my case i was such dirt that i wasnt even nt enough for other incels
fuck group thinking. thats what friend groups always lead to. npc shit.

Always be a loner and no friends IRL

I dont want friends. I have some old classmates who feel bad about bullying me go to me sometimes and its always the same shit talking about wageslavery, my fucking car, how my family is doing and my plans for the future and if i get girls and blablabla

you can never admit to hating wageslavery, you can never admit to struggling socially, you can never admit to struggling with women etc. its just always the same mundane chit-chat and iam tired of pretending i care about it. Its why I started completely ghosting them. All male friendship really is, is just having aquintances to go to a bar and not look weird for being their alone or whatever other than that its just a mogging competition and normalfags keeping each other in check by always asking about work-related stuff.

I don't want friends people are overrated plus if your incel nobody is truly gonna give a shit about you they will ditch you when some woman or whites come around

I just want some pussy and drugs

Fake friends are ERfuel.

This is most cases