Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [LifeFuel] Blackpilled replies on a reddit dating post.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Post in question regarding the blackpilled comments.

No. i've never gotten a date off of there and i would consider myself average looking. not sure what the ladies are looking for on there but it's not the average dude! (which statistically the overwhelming majority of people are average, by definition)

Ah you read the statistics too, personally I recommend not to use tinder

It creates a psychology of “I can always do better as the next guy/girl is one swipe away” and artificial inflates your ego “I got so many guys/girls matching me I must be king/queen of the world”

Just exist mode showing how easy they find BF's thinking it works for others
I'd said generally tinder is more for people just wanting to meet up and do it lol Try plenty of fish? That's where I met my boyfriend :)

Proof 6/10 gets laid and calls himself average(shows delusion)
I am definitely average looking dude. A solid 6 pointer. I have gone on about 12 tinder dates, kissed/made out with five different girls, had sex with two different girls.

HUGE BLACKPILLS:
no lol, because women only chase the top 20%. personally I've had better luck with bumble but there's no dating apps for ugly people lol, tinder is an app that ugly/average women use to get guys several leagues above them to hookup, or to make hooking up for hot guys easier. For the bottom 80% you're basically screwed if you're trying to go online.

Tinder is just a reflection of real life.

Sneaky bluepiller got disproved in the comments anyways:
As a man, to attract a women all you need to show is that you are confident in yourself. :bluepill:

Fucking lold hard at this reply
Fat chicks. I don't get why you fuckos won't just date fat chicks. Fat chicks are desperate. The queue on my dating site account says so. I must have at least 10 tons worth of biomass in the form of fat chicks waiting to get porked.

Last edited:
fuck you bro, this thread made me browse that sub

found this comment on another thread

fucking lol at bluepilled faggots. I have zero success bro listen to what i say. fucking low iq reddit soylords.

fuck you bro, this thread made me browse that sub
I gotchu bro, thats why I have gathered it into a thread so you dont have to go through the hassle
found this comment on another thread

View attachment 122639
fucking lol at bluepilled faggots. I have zero success bro listen to what i say. fucking low iq reddit soylords.

I have also noticed this, its either people with no success that are bluepilled or its people with too much success that have no idea what to say aside from "maybe be confident".

that's good, more ppl need to realize how fucked up hypergamy is

Where's the strictly moderated dating app for LOW smv ppl

I have also noticed this, its either people with no success that are bluepilled or its people with too much success that have no idea what to say aside from "maybe be confident".
sums it up nicely.
i have yet to see a story of someone who struggled for years upon years and then turned into a slayer. it just doesn't happen.
even plastic surgery success stories are extremely rare.

you're born a chad who wins by existing or you're born a beta. 1000 weeks vs 1 meeks.

"Looks are everything these days. So either you haven't tried asking a lot of people out, or you're just not as attractive as you think."

"I guess healthy and happy sex lives filled with love and validation are completely tangential to male well-being"

"Dating apps have failed. They’re mainly comprised of women hooking up with guys they wouldn’t normally have a chance with IRL, then getting ghosted because those guys aren’t going to settle for an “average” or “above average” woman but just use her for sex."

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Unless its some random braincel posting these, its spreading boyos.