Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for shortcels SHORTCELS GTFIH

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Me being 5'5 subhuman has made me realize how important height is, it defines your entire quality of life, foids may sa that personality>>height/face but honestly foids shouldn't even be allowed outside because of their low IQ compared to a man's.

But recently I discovered that Vegeta, Goku and Baki are all manlets and yet they slay just like chad does.

Vegeta is 1'69
Goku is 1'75
Baki is 1'67

made me feel slightly better about being a manlet tbh

Just be saiyan theory

If by "slay" you mean literally, sure. Goku and Vegeta have only been with one woman each their entire lives, and by the time Vegeta got to Bulma she was practically a grandmother.

If by "slay" you mean literally, sure. Goku and Vegeta have only been with one woman each their entire lives, and by the time Vegeta got to Bulma she was practically a grandmother.
They been with only one women because they decided to, in the episode goku went into the city every fod was thirsting for him, same thing for baki, every foid thirsted over him in the physical exams.

Rice love short guys especially in shounen. It's basically a trope for the short guy to be partnered with a tallfag brute and OP them.

The short guy from AOT is the best fighter. Vegeta is already covered. The #4 Espada from Bleach was smaller than his partner. Hiei from YYH.

Just be 2D theory.

Just compare anime tropes to reality theory.

Me being 5'5 subhuman has made me realize how important height is, it defines your entire quality of life, foids may sa that personality>>height/face but honestly foids shouldn't even be allowed outside because of their low IQ compared to a man's.

But recently I discovered that Vegeta, Goku and Baki are all manlets and yet they slay just like chad does.

Vegeta is 1'69
Goku is 1'75
Baki is 1'67

made me feel slightly better about being a manlet tbh
One thing they are all good looking

Bulma was still stacy even as grandmother. Swallow the sayian-pill. BTW: Thank you for advocating for my unban Frothy, if you remember your thread on that!

Bulma was still stacy even as grandmother. Swallow the sayian-pill. BTW: Thank you for advocating for my unban Frothy, if you remember your thread on that!

Yep, I remember my thread.

Baki gets mogged by his 6'3 Omni Chad father. He even lost to him in their final fight(in the manga)

@Animecel2D your review on this lifefuel?