Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tallfags of is 6"+ (181cm) that I managed to find in 1 hour

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
6" is somewhere between 182-183 according to amerifag neanderthal measuring system, but that's besides the point I searched for about an hour and found 24 users who are self admitted tallfags

Im 180, 182 ish
Mom 172, das 178, me 182, kek
Mom 170 dad 175 me 185
Current stats:
-182 cm
-82 kg
-Body fat : % 18-20
I'm 184 in the morning but 182.5 at night.
188 cm (6'2). :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I hate my height, I hate constantly getting height-mogged, even by toilets.

(I live in the Netherlands, by the way. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)

But I'll be 203 cm with these bad boys on. :feelsokman:
I think got taller. I used my ruler, and I am around 180 cm+ and about 5'11+ in the afternoon barefoot.
I used to be around 179 cm or less before, in the afternoon; I am around 181.5+cm in the morning and can around reach 182.5+ in the morning for someday.

I hope I will get taller.
182.5 cm, yes I mog the majority of the population and men height wise but nobody would point me out as being "tall". There are also plenty of males 6"4 etc.
184-186cm
~6’1
(depends how my head is tilted)

It’s the taller end of average for my ethnic background.

Most people who are taller than me are way taller than me, it’s still the top 10% but the difference is like +3 inches on average it feels like.
I was 6’ 3 years ago

Recently when I measured it was 185 /6’1
6 ft 1 (185cm)
he is 180cm, im 186cm
i was 5/10 at your age now norwood dragged me to 3/10:fuk: I'm 186cm or maybe 187cm :feelsjuice:
I'm 187cm and dont get Called tall. Probably not good looking enough
bin 187cm und mindestens die hälfte aller zoomer ist größer als ich
i am 184cm ricecel and I am still incel :feelsjuice:

Rice foids are picky when it comes to ricemen. Height + face + Money is required. :fuk:

If they are not picking on height, they will definitely pick on other things. Nothing will satisfy these hypergamous and arrogant foids!
I'm currently 184cm (6'0ft), however I have spent the last 6 years rotting in a chair for 10+ hours a day, if I were to somehow correct my posture would this ascend me to 6'2 height? I have lumbar lordosis so my ass sticks out and the bottom of my spine is bent inwards. Only noticeable if I am wearing a t-shirt or less
I'm 6'2 but i think i've gotten shorter over the years with my age. I'm turning 31 in less than a month.
184cm

how would you define white enough?
It’s over for a lot of people in the social media era

I was rated 4 in tinder and 5 /10 in Reddit and I’m 186-185 cm slightly balding guy
Dad is 186 cm, Mom is 181 cm, and I'm 195 cm. I frankly don't understand the obsession with height because if your face looks like it came out of a 3D randomizing program like mine does literally none of it matters and all it does is get you laughed at even more.
Always watch their feet. People wear heels and even height-increasing insoles a lot, especially the tall guys. When I'm out and about I notice I'm usually one of the tallest guys around, and I'm barely 6'1". Of course, I have the proportions of a dying tree including 5 inch wrists so that doesn't help much, but I definitely do not feel average regarding height. I have to hunchbackmaxx to sort of blend into a crowd most of the times, and I'm from one of the taller countries in Europe.

I wear very small (2cm) heels, so technically I'm 6'1 1/2" or 187cm when I'm in public. Many guys I see wear shoes twice the size their feet with extremely big heels that add at least 5cm or 2 inches to their height. I never noticed it before, I just recently started paying attention to it and it's really extreme where I'm from.

Tall results

CONCLUSION:
Jews have not only inflated monetary supply but also height supply, back in the day 5"10 (178) and 5"11 (180) were borderline manlets, nowadays it's 6"0 (182) and 6"1 (185)
6f2

Last edited:

This guy is literally the most annoying fucker on the forum. Everything he posts is so retarded. He wrote this one thread about how he wants to go to a third world SEA shithole and find a working woman who has a job so she can provide for him (the first worlder) in a country where the average wage is like 50 cents USD an hour

~20% of forum are tallfags (~180cm+ or 5'11+)

No height for your face

this place will turn to r/tall in few years

i think the prophet mucsle is also 6ft btw

for only 18-23 yo white males, the healthy estimate for young white male median height is 183.(6ft). You are LITERALLY shorter than majority of young white males if you are not above 6ft.

And this is only for united states, for western europe you can add another inch to that 183cm. and you get THE MEDIAN height as 6'1''-6'2'' for young white males
In the west you aint mogging shit with 6'1''.

Being a short white is better than tall black in a european country

This guy is literally the most annoying fucker on the forum. Everything he posts is so retarded. He wrote this one thread about how he wants to go to a third world SEA shithole and find a working woman who has a job so she can provide for him (the first worlder) in a country where the average wage is like 50 cents USD an hour

I hate low iq postERs, they really make me enraged, I wish I could beat them to death lol (in video game)

so the height theory has been disproved lol

6" is somewhere between 182-183 according to amerifag neanderthal measuring system, but that's besides the point I searched for about an hour and found 24 users who are self admitted tallfags

View attachment 733697

CONCLUSION:
Jews have not only inflated monetary supply but also height supply, back in the day 5"10 (178) and 5"11 (180) were borderline manlets, nowadays it's 6"0 (182) and 6"1 (185)
View attachment 733690
I have no idea, I think its not enough, 6.2 is the standard now

Brutal.
I guess Imma break my legs then

Fakecels all of them.

so the height theory has been disproved lol
no it just means that a ton og .is users are failed normies who probably never even asked a girl out in their life. they might be fat or just retarded and never lookmaxxed even once in their life but if you're above 6ft then there's nothing called inceldom

I'm only 5'11, I remeasured the super correct way, but since most people measure incorrectly I'm 6'1 by the standard measurement.

I'm only 5'11, I remeasured the super correct way, but since most people measure incorrectly I'm 6'1 by the standard measurement
My respect for you has grown immensely.

I'm only 5'11, I remeasured the super correct way, but since most people measure incorrectly I'm 6'1 by the standard measurement.
Does that mean your mom isn't 5'10:feelsbadman:?

KURWA JAPIERDOLE @To koniec RATUJ CZLOWIEKU SPEEDA NAPIERDALAM 2 DNI I KONTRUJE PIWAMI FAXE 10% I TERAZ JAKIES VAPE K2 SYNTETYCZNE TO WY CHYBA NA TO MOCARZ MUWICIE DOPALACZ ALE W PLYNIE I 3 BUCHY WZIALEM I MNIE WZIELO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA (IN VIDEO GAME)

KURWA JAPIERDOLE @To koniec RATUJ CZLOWIEKU SPEEDA NAPIERDALAM 2 DNI I KONTRUJE PIWAMI FAXE 10% I TERAZ JAKIES VAPE K2 SYNTETYCZNE TO WY CHYBA NA TO MOCARZ MUWICIE DOPALACZ ALE W PLYNIE I 3 BUCHY WZIALEM I MNIE WZIELO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA (IN VIDEO GAME)
ILE MASZ WZROSTU !

KURWISKA PIERDOLONE MÓWIĄ ŻE JESTEM FAKCECELELELFMEMREMEFW JWFEKFUHRQFWUAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVERGWHBASFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAQWEFPBFVGREQNBUERQPRBEQ :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

185 is such an annoying height you are so close to mogging but it feels so far especially with toilets becoming so tall nowdays i miss seeing 150cm toilet they have to fucking be 178

ILE MASZ WZROSTU !
HUJ WAS TO KURWISKA I TAK WIEM ZE Z INTERPOL WSPOLPRACUJECIE ALE NIGDY MNIE KURWY NIE ZLAPIECIE I POTRZEBUJECIE MOJA BIOMETRYKE ZEBY MNIE CAPNAC WY SMIERDZONCE p0lskie KURWISKA ALE JA SZTYWNO 4K EURO MIESIAC ZARABIAL (2K W ROBOCIE I 2K NA BOKU KRENCE LODZIKI JAK WASZE MATKI NA BURDELACH) Z TYM Z 3K EURO WYDAJE NA CPANIE ALKO I STERYDY WIEC ODPOWIEM NA TWOJE PYTANIE WYMIJAJACA WIECEJ NIZ 180 MNIEJ NIZ 190 I CIAGNIJ KIHE !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

KURWISKA PIERDOLONE MÓWIĄ ŻE JESTEM FAKCECELELELFMEMREMEFW JWFEKFUHRQFWUAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVEAVERGWHBASFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAQWEFPBFVGREQNBUERQPRBEQ :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
O TE KURWY JEBANE ANGLOSASKIE KTORY TO SYN KURWY SIE PRZYPRUWA TO MI GO TUTAJ OTAGUJ @ TO MU JAZDE ZROPIE JAK JAN PEDOFIL 3 p0lackom NA WOLYNIU !!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

O TE KURWY JEBANE ANGLOSASKIE KTORY TO SYN KURWY SIE PRZYPRUWA TO MI GO TUTAJ OTAGUJ @ TO MU JAZDE ZROPIE JAK JAN PEDOFIL 3 p0lackom NA WOLYNIU !!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
@Med Amine
@nice_try

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

jebani kozojebcy

erschiess dich du hurensohn
MACH MAL NICH AUF WEST BERLINER DU KANAX AUS ÖSTERREICH ODER ICH WERDE DICH FICKEN JAGEN UND VERGEVALTIGEN @IceStorm @Luzifer @Ecstasy @Pepecel FICK IHN IN DIE FRESSE VON UNTEN!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

(I live in the Netherlands, by the way. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)

What?
He hates being 188cm da fuck. That is a height the vast majority of us could only dream of.
Is the Netherlands really that bad?

View attachment 733697

CONCLUSION:
View attachment 733690
all of them should be banned instantly thanks for compiling this so i know who not to take seriously

Don't forget 6'5/195 cm @DenHaag

@nettle claims 6’10 but until he posts a pic of him being measured I call bs

Im 5 9 but you better believe I know terminally ugly 182cm incels on suicide watch. I dont know who came up with this fucking heightism bullshit, anything above 6 foot is where the man starts sure, but you're still fucking average, at least in my country.

manlets are not pleased

I’m 5’11”, nothing special