Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel for texascels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Texas just made it legal to sue femoids who had an abortion, if i lived there i'd sit on a bench next to the clinic and sue every whore i see and make a living off this thing

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten
Look away!
Look away!
Look away! Dixie Land!

Yeah, it'll be harder for chads to slay without condoms in a few years :feelsaww:

How dare you sue m'lady for killing an innocent baby who only exists because of her own irresponsible acts, like, go sue someone and make they lose their job for saying stuff on the internet instead! :soy:

Can't wait to see where this saga goes. :y'all:

How dare you sue m'lady for killing an innocent baby who only exists because of her own irresponsible acts, like, go sue someone and make they lose their job for saying stuff on the internet instead! :soy:
When mother kills her baby in the womb: “It’s her body, she can’t throw her life away like that, it will destroy her body”.

When the father doesn’t pay child support: “What a selfish asshole you are, fucking deadbeat dad, hope you get sued”

Last edited: