Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stupid Foid kicked me out of bench

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Yesterday, I was taking a walk during the day and I wanted to take a quick 5 minute break on my phone. So I walked to the nearest bench near an apartment complex. I sat in the bench and within 4 minutes a foid came up to me and she presented herself as the property manager. She told me to leave. I complied and left the bench. This is fucking absurd, I was going to get off the bench in literally a minute and walk back to my house after I was done reading a text message that was sent by my manager, and this arrogant foid decides to pick on me and throw me out when I was minding my own business. I wanted to refuse her command but she would have called the Cucked police on me if I did. If I was a tall and muscular Chad, she wouldnt dare to confront me and kick me out. I thought the bench was public property, but it was only for the people living in the nearby apartment complex. Women will pick on men when they are vulnerable. She probably felt good when she forced me to get off that bench. Out of all the people who sit on that bench, why me? It wasnt a racially motivated incident because she is mexican and I'm am Mexican too. I was going to leave in 1-2 minutes but no, she had to bother me. The last thing I want is the cops to handcuff me and send me to jail. I didnt want to start any trouble
It's over for benchcels :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Why did she do that? It's a very bizarre move from her to tell you to leave the bench
Because I wasn't a resident of the apartment complex. The bench wasnt for the public, it's exclusively for people who live in the apartment complex.

Shouldn't she be at work? I find it hard to understand how she's always around the bench area unless you were simply unlucky.
I was probably unlucky. I was the wrong place at the wrong time.

In that case, you responded the way I would have responded. Nothing much we can do about it.
There was no way I was going to prevail because she can call the police and obviously the Cucked police will side with her

Women should not have any rights.

Yesterday, I was taking a walk during the day and I wanted to take a quick 5 minute break on my phone. So I walked to the nearest bench near an apartment complex. I sat in the bench and within 4 minutes a foid came up to me and she presented herself as the property manager. She told me to leave. I complied and left the bench. This is fucking absurd, I was going to get off the bench in literally a minute and walk back to my house after I was done reading a text message that was sent by my manager, and this arrogant foid decides to pick on me and throw me out when I was minding my own business. I wanted to refuse her command but she would have called the Cucked police on me if I did. If I was a tall and muscular Chad, she wouldnt dare to confront me and kick me out. I thought the bench was public property, but it was only for the people living in the nearby apartment complex. Women will pick on men when they are vulnerable. She probably felt good when she forced me to get off that bench. Out of all the people who sit on that bench, why me? It wasnt a racially motivated incident because she is mexican and I'm am Mexican too. I was going to leave in 1-2 minutes but no, she had to bother me. The last thing I want is the cops to handcuff me and send me to jail. I didnt want to start any trouble
It's over for benchcels :feelsUgh:
The private property is a joke. I can walk whereever i walk. Im a free man!

See this is a cuck moment. Why would you vacate a bench because of something that MIGHT happen? Tell the bitch that it is public and to leave you alone. Obviously she wouldn't call the cops over a bench and if she did they'd be in no hurry, giving you time to sit and finish whatever you were doing. Cops won't write you up for something that retarded anyhow, so it's not like you are risking anything.

Kick her in the nuts

See this is a cuck moment. Why would you vacate a bench because of something that MIGHT happen? Tell the bitch that it is public and to leave you alone. Obviously she wouldn't call the cops over a bench and if she did they'd be in no hurry, giving you time to sit and finish whatever you were doing. Cops won't write you up for something that retarded anyhow, so it's not like you are risking anything.
It wasnt public property, if I refused to leave she would told the cops that I'm trespassing and trespassing is a minor crime.
I've been in trouble with the law before, I don't want to go through it again

It wasnt public property, if I refused to leave she would told the cops that I'm trespassing and trespassing is a minor crime.
I've been in trouble with the law before, I don't want to go through it again
I see

As someone who lives in an apartment complex like this, she was correct. Get out.

As someone who lives in an apartment complex like this, she was correct. Get out.
What's wrong with an innocent person sitting on that bench for a couple of minutes? I was going to leave in literally a minute

I'm a khhv loner ricecel, there's no one else to talk to
Same here but I'm not asian, I'm Hispanic
Atleast we have together as a community with society hating on us, no friends on my local area so no one wants to talk to me either, but anyway, still it was stupid of her although you did technically trespass she shouldn't care, because you were just sitting on a bench not trying to intrude the apartment complex

Atleast we have together as a community with society hating on us, no friends on my local area so no one wants to talk to me either, but anyway, still it was stupid of her although you did technically trespass she shouldn't care, because you were just sitting on a bench not trying to intrude the apartment complex
Exactly, Im not homeless, I was just sitting there for a few minutes. I wasnt making noise, I wasn't bothering anyone, I wasnt eating, I wasnt littering. I was being peaceful and I was minding my own business. It didn't make sense for her to kick me out. She is a moron.

It takes a while for the police to arrive, you should've ignored her

It takes a while for the police to arrive, you should've ignored her
Sometimes the police are lurking in the area I was in. They lurk everywhere in my city

Women should not hold any kind of authority whatsoever. She probably got a dopamine hit from telling a man what to do.

foids love power tripping

Foids like her should have their bones used a
Like planks of wood to make a bridge.

She probably felt good when she forced me to get off that bench.
Not even 200 years ago,
she would be called the ´village whore´, with this kind of behaviour.

What's wrong with an innocent person sitting on that bench for a couple of minutes? I was going to leave in literally a minute
I doubt she knew that though.